What's new

General/Other - Jason Voorhees Jason Voorhees Pre-Release General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eldriken

I mean, I just see a slight hustle. If that's how you run, that's all you. But other characters in MKX are SPRINTING. Not a light jog.
Have we seen every single character's run animation yet to claim they're all sprinting? No.

Montanx

Thats why they call this thing bloodsport, kid.
Reboot was trash.

As for his walk, I think the slightly faster more menacing walk would be the way to go. He could even like raise his machete or something.
Bite your tongue, the reboot was great. We're not talkin about the godfather series here, none of the Fridays are really that good. They just are what they are, wich I appreciate.

So...will he run like the rest of the cast or go from a walk to a slightly faster, more menacing walk?

I mean, me and my gf used last night to have a Friday the 13th marathon and my goal was to see if he ran once.

The answer is no.
He runs in the latest one for the first time and its awesome. Youre like "HOLY SHIT HE RAN!!!!"

Jason Runs in the 2009 intro of the Friday the 13th although it is a short distance run its a run non the less, keep in mind Jason is a big guy, but he's fast for his size maybe his run won't be as fast as some in MKX but it will be fast enough for a machete follow up hack n slash combo lol

The Friday the 13th Movies were awesome, well the first 4 were.

In parts 2-4, Jason wasn't a zombie and just psycopath, but in all three of those movies he chases after his victims.

VOR

Noob
It'll have armor or something gimmicky like health regen or increased damage, or some kind of mixup/command grab.

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
Whatever it will be, it most likely will be the same speed as the other characters (from what I've seen, everyone shown so far is the same speed)

Jeremy KO

*insert kotal kahn gibberish here*
I bet ya he'll have a really good d1 poke with his machete. Similar to Kitana's in MK9.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.

Jason Runs in the 2009 intro of the Friday the 13th although it is a short distance run its a run non the less, keep in mind Jason is a big guy, but he's fast for his size maybe his run won't be as fast as some in MKX but it will be fast enough for a machete follow up hack n slash combo lol
I'm going to quote this because this is the answer to this thread.

Jason is a more of a crazed human hunter now than a big dumb zombie, he runs, he can nail a guy driving a speed boat in the middle of a lake in the head with an arrow with no problems, he can set traps and ambush, and he can throw an axe hard, fast, and accurate enough to nail a running quarterback in the spine.

He's a different killer now.

Jason isn't a slouch anymore.

Just like Freddy, they're clearly going to be using the modern version to coincide with the most recent and upcoming film(s).

Last edited:

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
he should have slow walk speed his run should be a faster walk,just give him armor and a teleport thats completely safe and always appears behind you lol

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
LMAO @ people pretending this isn't awesome. If you aren't excited about a huge, undead, machete-wielding corpse (supposedly summoned by demons) hacking people up in the MK universe, you just might be losing too much blood from your vagina and should probably get that shit checked out immediately.
LMAO!!

Status
Not open for further replies.