What's new

its been 17 months. lets solidify a top 5

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
Not really. We both lose to Martian and Aquaman, we both 5-5 Batgirl, but Batman loses to Zod. We both do equally well against Flash, Wonder Woman and Bane.

So technically Batman and Sinestro fight all the "good characters" the same except Sinestro does better against Zod.

I don't even consider Doomsday a "good character" he's like a random mid-tier that Sinestro probably goes 5-5 with anyways
I think Sinestro does better against Flash than Batman does.
MMH, Aquaman, Zod, Batgirl, and Batman all have insanely good MUs.

I feel like Flash has too many known losing MUs to be called top 5 versus these guys.
This is getting really annoying. "Too many known losing MUs"?? He has ZERO 'known' losing MUs. If anything, he has like 1 or 2 highly debatable losing MUs. And I'm sure it's clear that everyone knows I think he has no losing MUs.

Top 5 IMO:

1. Aquaman
2. MMH
3. Batgirl
4. Flash
5. Zod

Zod is #1 if it's hitbox Zod though :DOGE

DarkFire*

Your halo is mine.
...Never have I seen so much foolishness in one thread.

You guys are all slutty idiots. I don't know why we are arguing about who gets the 5th slot since it should be very obvious who gets it. If this so-called "top 4" is unanimous, then whoever is 4th on that list would be #5. Because this character completely 10-0's the entire cast in their sleep, thereby being superior to Martian and Aquaman, whom are both superior to Zod and Batgirl.

The best character in the game is obviously:

Yoaks

A spaceman
MMH, Aquaman, Zod, Batgirl, and Batman all have insanely good MUs.

I feel like Flash has too many known losing MUs to be called top 5 versus these guys.
Too many losing mu's? What losing mu's? Both Zyphox and Bee don't even have him losing 1 mu.

AK Stormthegates

WOOLAY!!!!
Not a single loosing MU for Flash?
If there are then very few. I'm just saying flash because honestly I can't think of anyone else better than him except for the other 4. Batman has some bad matchups and superman doesnt have enough winning. MAYBE Bane instead of flash but I couldnt tell you not enough bane EXP for me.

If there are then very few. I'm just saying flash because honestly I can't think of anyone else better than him except for the other 4. Batman has some bad matchups and superman doesnt have enough winning. MAYBE Bane instead of flash but I couldnt tell you not enough bane EXP for me.
Are we talking 4 or more bad MU's?

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
This is getting really annoying. "Too many known losing MUs"?? He has ZERO 'known' losing MUs. If anything, he has like 1 or 2 highly debatable losing MUs. And I'm sure it's clear that everyone knows I think he has no losing MUs.
Too many losing mu's? What losing mu's? Both Zyphox and Bee don't even have him losing 1 mu.
Batman has more losing matchups than Flash and Flash has more winning matchups than Batman
I thought it was agreed that he lost to Zod and MMH and had trouble with Sinestro but I guess I'm hella wrong.

Kind of sounds like we have a pretty agreed upon top 5

lol that's a joke

Maybe Flash loses to BA because dragon god :DOGE
nah I'm not joking lol, I actually agree with what DJT, 16 Bit, and etc. have told me. He has to play Aquaman's game, Hawkgirl's game, Black Adam's game, and Superman's game. Dragon god has nothing to do with it haha :p

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
I thought it was agreed that he lost to Zod and MMH and had trouble with Sinestro but I guess I'm hella wrong.

Kind of sounds like we have a pretty agreed upon top 5
No Flash doesn't lose to any of them. But let's pretend Flash does lose to all three of them, Batman has four losing matchups which is still more than that. Also Flash beats more characters than Batman, so Idk why you're saying Batman would have a better chance of being top 5 than Flash

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
Aquaman - ridiculous footsie tools, and ridiculous defense

MMH - ridiculous space control

Batgirl - ridiculous Mix Ups and damage

Zod - ridiculous zoning

That's the top 4 everything they have is an extreme of a basic fighting game tool. Except rush down. Maybe that's not a good way to determine tier placement but its interesting That flash is in the conversation for top 5 and he's a " ridiculous up close characte". Same can be said for bane and doomsday.

But IMO its sinestro bane or flash

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
nah I'm not joking lol, I actually agree with what DJT, 16 Bit, and etc. have told me. He has to play Aquaman's game, Hawkgirl's game, Black Adam's game, and Superman's game. Dragon god has nothing to do with it haha :p
They all have to play Flash's game as much as he has to play theirs. They're all 5-5s. I don't even see BA as a remotely debatable bad MU. I can see the debate for AM, HG, and Superman but there's no way I can change my mind on them until someone gets the better of me in an offline set.