What's new

its been 17 months. lets solidify a top 5

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
I'll get this started for fun.

Sinestro , Batgirl , Aquaman , MMH , WonderWoman , Raven , Deathstroke , Zod , Batman. All in the 4-6 range ( Sinestro , Aquaman and MMH having a remote chance at being 3-7 )
He for sure doesn't lose to Batman Deathstroke WonderWoman or Batgirl. Raven Sinestro Aquaman Martian Zod yes

daddydab32ho

KANO, KANO, KAY-NOOOOOO , KANO (DRAKES VOICE)
I'd love to see the match played out in a long set! And your Superman is awesome so it's gonna be a slobberknocker both ways.

I just wanna see it and i'll be ok to call it 5-5
Yeah I'll hit him up later and see if he's up to it to stream it too!!! :) thanks man yeah it should be fun!!!

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Supes losing to DS is a huge bill @GGA 16 Bit, me and DJT have run this match more than anyone probably and it goes back and forth. 5 5 #YEEAAPPPP

I mean, you'd have to take it up with @KingHippo. I don't think he's flat out said it's in DS favor, just talk. He does have a great track record against Superman, for the entire life of the game.

daddydab32ho

KANO, KANO, KAY-NOOOOOO , KANO (DRAKES VOICE)
*cowboy* dude i played dab's manhunter and i just have no options

*other guy cowboy's talking to* really what was the score?

*cowboy*20-20 but like i said, i have ZERO options
It's pretty tough now that I know the mu lol Yeah me and cowboy must play I mean we played at MLG (Casuals)and I wasn't truly maining MMH but now that I do we will definitely see!!!!