What's new

Injustice region locked ???

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Said it before
Mk ps3 server is better then xbox

I played on both and found them equally shite.
But I suppose it's hard to judge, I played each of them in different countries so maybe that had an effect :confused:

I don't know, I guess I'm just hoping Xbox isn't shit for this game, as a don't forsee a super massive following where I live...

Komatose

The Prettiest
Meh, I have no problems with it for fighters, but I also have fight-sticks and my brother has a ps3 design controller for xbox because he hates the button layout.

It sucked for MK on any console, no one can argue against that, but from what I've heard and the streams I've watched of Injustice online matches, there appears to be little to no lag.

Of course I've only seen the xbox version so far... I only have the OP's word on the ps3 online: does it actually lag like shit or is it just that it's region locked?
I see what you're saying and in my opinion, Xbox online is a bit better, but not by much. Hopefully Injustice will be great on both systems. There might not be any lag now, but let's see how far the lag can go on the 16th.

I played on both and found them equally shite.
But I suppose it's hard to judge, I played each of them in different countries so maybe that had an effect :confused:

I don't know, I guess I'm just hoping Xbox isn't shit for this game, as a don't forsee a super massive following where I live...
Yes overall xbox online is better then ps3

Komatose

The Prettiest
Injustice gonna be worst then mk im saying it wait and see
I mean the lag btw
I hope not... If so, I am going to be pretty pissed. I'll play it anyway and get good in the lag anyway, but it would be nice to play like normal for once and not like you are playing at the bottom of the ocean yeah.

I hope not... If so, I am going to be pretty pissed. I'll play it anyway and get good in the lag anyway, but it would be nice to play like normal for once and not like you are playing at the bottom of the ocean yeah.
Yeah in mk people used to ask me how u do resets with tht lag
I tell them its easy
Do the input 2 seconds faster then offline lmao
I really hate servers like this

Man im saying mk server is better on ps3 but all the other games r better on xbox like cod sf tekken etc
My english is not good tho
Sry bout that :)

loogie

Noob
I just knew it would be region locked on the ps3,but to tell you the truth,i'd rather it be ,I still don't understand why they put the UK in the same region as UAE .unplayable games.
because if they didn't then UAE would be like 10 players in total, you can't be dividing regions within regions :) that would be too much. plus some regions don't have that big of a scene so they are put (clubbed) with other regions - UAE to UK for example

AssassiN

Noob
Disagree, MK online plays better on Xbox than PS3.
It's just that with Xbox you have a chance of playing someone in a different region, gets really laggy then.

because if they didn't then UAE would be like 10 players in total, you can't be dividing regions within regions :) that would be too much. plus some regions don't have that big of a scene so they are put (clubbed) with other regions - UAE to UK for example
True i only know like 4 peoples play mk in uae
And 5 in ksa