What's new

Injustice region locked ???

Dedamn666

Big Poppa Pump
Has any one tried messing around with the DNS settings to play folk in the US? You know like you can get the US Netflix?

I don't see the logic behind region locking it or at least not giving you the option. Come on man, there can't be that much difference than playing someone in the US compared to playing someone in the darkest corners of Russia.

Has any one tried messing around with the DNS settings to play folk in the US? You know like you can get the US Netflix?

I don't see the logic behind region locking it or at least not giving you the option. Come on man, there can't be that much difference than playing someone in the US compared to playing someone in the darkest corners of Russia.
The disk the locked u can never remove that its a totally different server
Usa server is better then eu

EGGXI

Scary Bat
But the x box controller pad SUCKS
Meh, I have no problems with it for fighters, but I also have fight-sticks and my brother has a ps3 design controller for xbox because he hates the button layout.

Xbox online sucks too especially for MK. Don't kid yourself.
It sucked for MK on any console, no one can argue against that, but from what I've heard and the streams I've watched of Injustice online matches, there appears to be little to no lag.

Of course I've only seen the xbox version so far... I only have the OP's word on the ps3 online: does it actually lag like shit or is it just that it's region locked?

Element_

The First Element
i can only get a decent connection with countries like France,Germany,netherlands.....any further and there will be a delay.

Meh, I have no problems with it for fighters, but I also have fight-sticks and my brother has a ps3 design controller for xbox because he hates the button layout.

It sucked for MK on any console, no one can argue against that, but from what I've heard and the streams I've watched of Injustice online matches, there appears to be little to no lag.

Of course I've only seen the xbox version so far... I only have the OP's word on the ps3 online: does it actually lag like shit or is it just that it's region locked?
Said it before
Mk ps3 server is better then xbox