What's new

Injustice: Raven & Shazam "confirmed" in Xbox Magazine!

Urichinan

@Urichinan
If Raven truly does end up in the game then it's a instant buy for me. She's been my favorite DC character since I was a little kid, growing up watching Teen Titans.

I always loved Green Arrow too, but I'm not really feeling him too much. Raven would definitely sell the game for me though, either her or Zatanna. (Highly unlikely)

SZSR

Noob
SHAZAM!!!!! This is the moment i've been waiting for, Captain Marvel is gonna strike everyone down with that lightning.

SquirtMcGirt

Purple balls covering the screen
Raven that's really cool. I wanna see what they do with her. If they do it right she should be cool.

AK Vip3r

Ghost of Vip3r
Raven is in. My main has been decided. Been on the Raven bandwagon since the conception of Injustice.

Mark my words. She will play like freddy and have telekinetic moves like ermac.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
well judging by who we know is in if these are in and NRS sticks to "24" and if Doomsday playable
we are at 19 with 3 more Females to go, (a few people on this said that Adam siad there is 4 females to come) and raven is outta the way now

that means only room for 2 playable males
which i guess be MManhunter and Sinestro

assuming Black Adam i s alt for Shazzam
thats IF theres only 24

if thats the case not looking good for Swampy or static

trufenix

bye felicia
Adam siad there is 4 females to come
I'm not sure where everybody got these "females" comments. Unless I missed something, the only things said that Rigo tweeted "the odds are very good" that there are more than 3 girls in the game, and Boon tweeted "more girls are on the way".

Raven could very well be the last female.

Temp

Salmon. Otters. The Bringer.
I always loved Green Arrow too, but I'm not really feeling him too much.
You know, I'm sort of the same way. Green Arrow was on my top 3 list beneath Blue Beetle and Aquaman, and for some reason, I lost interest in him after the trailer. Not sure why. There's no reason I can pinpoint; that trailer just killed my hype for Arrow. If you asked me what was wrong with him, I wouldn't have an answer.