What's new

Injustice: Raven & Shazam "confirmed" in Xbox Magazine!

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
I hope you're prepared to not buy the game then.
I am. It's probably just an excuse. The real reason is that any game made by Ed Boon is known to be broken, bugged and sold for more than it's worth in general. I -might- buy the game but chances are I cba.

Urichinan

@Urichinan
You know, I'm sort of the same way. Green Arrow was on my top 3 list beneath Blue Beetle and Aquaman, and for some reason, I lost interest in him after the trailer. Not sure why. There's no reason I can pinpoint; that trailer just killed my hype for Arrow. If you asked me what was wrong with him, I wouldn't have an answer.
That's exactly how I feel. There's nothing I can really point to about him that is exciting, but there is nothing I can say that is really bad about him. He seems fine as far as his moveset and everything goes, but he just seems really unentertaining and generally bland. Hopefully he ends up being pretty great in the final game though, I'd love to get into him, but it's gonna' take some work bringing myself to be interested in him.

He better be called Captain Marvel in the game.

Shazam is the name of the wizard who gave Billy his powers.

It's a magic catch phrase for transforming and should only be used that way.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
He better be called Captain Marvel in the game.

Shazam is the name of the wizard who gave Billy his powers.

It's a magic catch phrase for transforming and should only be used that way.
I don't think they would be allowed to, I think DC would put there foot down and have them call him Shazam.

I don't think they would be allowed to, I think DC would put there foot down and have them call him Shazam.
I guess we should count ourselves lucky we didn't get the faceless freak version of Joker that DC decided to make last year.

DC is making crappy decisions about classic characters all the time these days.

Reedoms

Noob
DC is making crappy decisions about classic characters all the time these days.
I'm sure they'd love to keep Cap at his normal name but Marvel being the douchebags they are decided that their Captain Marvel should be the only one in existence even though Billy predates him by like 20 years.

I still am not positive that Raven is playable. I'm treating this as a maybe until she's shown in an actual one-on-one fight/on the character select screen/in a reveal trailer. Until then, I'm seeing her as a cameo.

JJocelot

Don't give up!
.....yeah, it's great to be hype and all, but can we at least spoiler tag the images so they don't take up the whole screen?

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
.....yeah, it's great to be hype and all, but can we at least spoiler tag the images so they don't take up the whole screen?
Not at all.

Do the pictures sadden you or cause great pain in your wrists to scroll past?

JJocelot

Don't give up!
Not at all.

Do the pictures sadden you or cause great pain in your wrists to scroll past?
I'm not trying to start anything with you, dude. It's just kind of a common courtesy to spoiler tag multiple large images. Ehh but whatever, I guess they don't have rules against it on this site so do as you please.