What's new

Injustice: Raven & Shazam "confirmed" in Xbox Magazine!

i love how he is like they should have just called him shazam but honestly any true fan of the comic knows he is and will always be captain marvel , shazam is just his word to change between billy to the Captain. With Raven in though that will be really good

PANDEMlC

El Psy Congroo
I like that Raven will be in, Shazam I know little about but I hope he'll bring something new cause he looks a lot like Superman to me. Powerful guy that can probably fly.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Yep, Raven has me very "excited". She is on the top of my list now if Red Robin/Tim Drake does not make it in. If Starefire makes it tho, move over Raven, imma take her.

Slymind

Noob
NRS, c'mon, characters keep being announced by magazines and pictures, gives us the videos.

Green Lanter, Joker, Bane, Lex, now Raven and Shazam, all announced, i'm dying to see them in action.

Rogue_Scrambles

Fear Burns Bright
Hmmmm I'll be damned I didn't expect Raven, however I believe she is a great addition to the game, can't wait to see how her gameplay looks.

Bi-on-iC

I'm innocent, I mean..not guilty.
Crossing my fingers this is true. Raven could have the most interesting move-set in the roster.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Theres nothing to say she'll be 'gimmicky'. Does Kenshi sound gimmicky to you?
Uh Kenshi has very straight forward powers, he has telekenesis, and his sword can summon ghosts of his dead tribe(I think).

Raven has a bunch of weird powers, like absorbing peoples pain, she doesn't even have many offensive powers.
All the weird black glowing Telekenesis stuff she had in cartoon was made up to make her more visually interesting, in the comics she doesn't actually have any of that.

Uh Kenshi has very straight forward powers, he has telekenesis, and his sword can summon ghosts of his dead tribe(I think).

Raven has a bunch of weird powers, like absorbing peoples pain, she doesn't even have many offensive powers.
All the weird black glowing Telekenesis stuff she had in cartoon was made up to make her more visually interesting, in the comics she doesn't actually have any of that.
are you sure she hasn't used her magic as telekinesis before?

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
To actually create Raven's black magic moves would be incredibly fun.. NRS is having a ball.

SLy

Noob
I always felt Raven was the coolest of the teen Titans..If my bro Black Adam isn't playable..Raven is definitely filling that spot

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm

No. The sword itself gives him telekinesis and he's seeking the souls of his dead ancestors , which, in the new TL, are inside Sindel now, so IDK how that's gonna play out.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
I pray they give her White Raven costume as well.. Her super can be where she destroys the entire stage your on

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
It also seems in those scans FanInjustice posted that in his super, Bane breaks backs..... And Lex's shield defends against projectiles.