What's new

Injustice - PAX East Off Screen Black Adam Gameplay

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
So you would rather him not say something completely insane and inappropriate?

He's the Joker, it wouldn't make sense if he didn't say something like that.

This isn't the Dark Knight, the Joker isn't some serious clown themed crime lord, he's a psycho with dangerous weapons and a sunny disposition.
I doubt a psycho tells "wakey wakey" to their victims, he is crazy but no retard.

Jeddite

Soul Kollector
thread is kinda derailed

on topic Black Adam looks cool wish we get a trailer soon wanna see why hes on Supermans side
Isn't BA on Bat's side? He chases Lex, who is teamed with Super. Additionally, Shazam is on Supers side.

Yea, I think BA is w Bats.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
And I cant comprehend how you think a Psycho wouldn't say something that makes no sense or is completely random and insane.
but you already told me that "wakey wakey" make sense because, and let me quote you, "He says that because it's something a parent would say to their child in the morning" and he "trying to wake up a person he beat half to death/unconscious so they can see him before he blows their face off." So first you tell me that is not random but now you say it is random?... What can I tell you.

Let me quote this again:
Oh god. Don't start them up again!

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
Isn't BA on Bat's side? He chases Lex, who is teamed with Super. Additionally, Shazam is on Supers side.

Yea, I think BA is w Bats.
well Hawkgirl is on Supermans side and was chasing Sex Luthor with Black Adam

Sex Luthor seems to me like he will be changing sides alot but I could be wrong

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
but you already told me that "wakey wakey" make sense because, and let me quote you, "He says that because it's something a parent would say to their child in the morning" and he "trying to wake up a person he beat half to death/unconscious so they can see him before he blows their face off." So first you tell me that is not random but now you say it is random?... What can I tell you.

Let me quote this again:

You keep quoting it but you don't even listen to it yourself, because you keep replying to me.

Your hypocrisy is amusing.