What's new

Injustice - PAX East Off Screen Black Adam Gameplay

You know what's a pity?
That video is probably the only one we will get from PAX.

I don't understand why they wouldn't allow people to film the gameplay. It's not like they have to hide something, since people on PAX are seeing it and able to talk about it. Arturo Sanchez talks about the game as well.
They also can't be afraid to show the game, since they've allowed people to film a lot older builds of the game.

Then there is one more thing: Gootecks asked Hector Sanchez why they still didn't announce the full roster and Hector said they want to keep it secret and to surprise people, when the game finally launches.

But from the leaks we already know the full roster.

1) Is NRS too stupid to hide everything from the people who are watching the videos and now they ignore the fact that everyone already knows the 24 characters?

2) Or does that mean that they don't even care about Killer Frost and Ares and that there will actually be more secret playable characters, when the game launches and they're keeping them secret?

I wonder.

Reactions: RYX

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Killzone

What you fail to realize is most people didn't look that closely, only us forum monsters know while then casuals are still unaware.

Bi-on-iC

I'm innocent, I mean..not guilty.
Holy muthha. The city lights went off after he did his super.. The details in this game makes me wanna cry.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
The super was really cool, I wish that the BA player could have done a few more special moves though lol