What's new

Injustice - PAX East Off Screen Black Adam Gameplay

RYX

BIG PUSHER
I don't know maybe it does have hitstun It would be op like the rest of the character traits

and love your new pic man
Wasn't it said on Twitter or something his orbs have no hitstun?

I really think he was punching him whenever the orbs hit, I didn't see a time when he wasn't. It does make me wonder if the orbs end grounded combos though(like, if the lack of hit-stun from orbs will negate the hit-stun of physical attacks mid-combo.)

BrokenAngels00

Longtime Lurker
It does make me wonder if the orbs end grounded combos though(like, if the lack of hit-stun from orbs will negate the hit-stun of physical attacks mid-combo.)
Something tells me that it won't stop the combo, but will just cause damage, I guess similar to armor.
Never quote me on this though.

Oh okay at least it says Begin before the round starts. And both characters start with no meter so the bonus awarded to the first hit is welcomed by me.

Backfire

Noob
So glad they included begin before the match starts. it was strange playing without it. It literally went straight into the action

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
I really wish I could share video from PAX, as there have been much better examples than this -- but they've asked people not to record or post videos and pics of the game from the show floor; so anything you see is going to be unauthorized, and likely done quickly before the photographer was asked to shut it down.

PANDEMlC

El Psy Congroo
His super and his stance are badass, it's a shame we didn't get much in terms of his special moves or strings.

trufenix

bye felicia
I really wish I could share video from PAX, as there have been much better examples than this -- but they've asked people not to record or post videos and pics of the game from the show floor; so anything you see is going to be unauthorized, and likely done quickly before the photographer was asked to shut it down.
Don't lament, bro. Your coverage has been a hundred times better than these awful over the shoulder jump kick demonstrations.

The game will be leaked in the neighborhood of a week, we can wait.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
yes, it lacks the "over the top" crazyness, like in Superman, Lex, Flash, Shazam, etc. It is not bad, but I prefer the others mentioned.
How is uppercutting someone into the air, flying-kneeing them into the jaw, grabbing them by the throat, throwing them to the ground below, hitting them with a god-like power charged lightning bolt, and violently propelling yourself into their spine not over the top?

What does Shazam do? he uppercuts them really high, does a quick little combo, does an elbow to the back and then throws them down.

Shazam's super is either worse or just as good as Adam's.

What makes it more "over the top" the pretty sky background?

I like them both though, so it doesn't matter.

Really wish the Adam player wasn't complete balls.