What's new

Injustice - PAX East Off Screen Black Adam Gameplay

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
How is uppercutting someone into the air, flying-kneeing them into the jaw, grabbing them by the throat, throwing them to the ground below, hitting them with a god-like power charged lightning bolt, and violently propelling yourself into their spine not over the top?

What does Shazam do? he uppercuts you really high, does a quick little combo, does an elbow to the back and then throws them down.

Shazam's super is either worse or just as good as Adam's.
what can I tell you, I like when Shazam spin the victim at the stratosphere and the throw from that distance for a brutal landing. What I like from BA's super is his landing on your back like a thunderbolt, but the hits before that seems lame to me.

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
cough deathstroke cough
Its good, with the limited scope that deathstroke has. But lets face it, gadget characters ain't got nothing on power characters when it comes to supers, except maybe Flash.

I'd say the worst so far are Wonderwoman, Bane and Joker.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
Its good, with the limited scope that deathstroke has. But lets face it, gadget characters ain't got nothing on power characters when it comes to supers, except maybe Flash.

The worst have to be Harley, Wonderwoman and Joker, for sure.

RYX

BIG PUSHER

Bane's is awesome. Joker's is awesome. Deathstroke's is the best.

I want to say you're mad because Sinestro has no swag, but that'd just be a dirty lie.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I know it was newer players playing BA but from what I've seen of the character, ehh I don't know, have to try him out I suppose but doesn't look like I'll be using him. His style seems weird to me. His super is cool, only thing I expected a bit of a bigger "BOOM" from his Shazam but all good.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik

I want to say you're mad because Sinestro has no swag, but that'd just be a dirty lie.
Deathstroke is fine. But joker is awesome? Really? with all the "wiki wiki" on it? :16Bit.

I know it was newer players playing BA but from what I've seen of the character, ehh I don't know, have to try him out I suppose but doesn't look like I'll be using him. His style seems weird to me. His super is cool, only thing I expected a bit of a bigger "BOOM" from his Shazam but all good.
There was no "style", all you saw was some random normals come out from people who were most likely button mashing -.-.

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!

Bane is just generic punches.
Joker is pulling stuff out of his clowcar. I get that its a fighting game, but I still get miffed when things appear out of nowhere. Plus, its just weak. A rocket launch? Stab? Gunshot? Try surviving in space as you are hit by two asteroids, and then hurled down through the atmosphere into the earth.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Joker is pulling stuff out of his clowcar. I get that its a fighting game, but I still get miffed when things appear out of nowhere. Plus, its just weak. A rocket launch? Stab? Gunshot? Try surviving in space as you are hit by two asteroids, and then hurled down through the atmosphere into the earth.
Because you're going to survive getting shot in the face, then having said face blown off with a point-blank rocket?

ShowboatingPenguin

Nothing gets past the Cold Field.
images.jpg

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
Because you're going to survive getting shot in the face, then having said face blown off with a point-blank rocket?
Tell you what, I'll try that. And you can try the asteroids and descent from space.

Deal?

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
Well, it is a game, everybody will survive, but it just look dumb when he point at you and say "wiki wiki".