What's new

Injustice Patch 1.05 PATCH NOTES!

Bidu

the CHILL of DESPAIR
They should fix that. But 12 second cool-down after 1 second of active time? Give me a break.

Give a break? Try playing The Flash. 20 seconds cooldown is just too much.

As an Aquaman player, it is NOT a "get out of jail free card" like everybody says. Even though you can activate it on reaction, it's most effective on a good read. Most of the cast can juggle Aquaman by the time that his trait would kick in if activated on reaction. The only player that I kind of feel is "robbed" by Aquaman's trait is Batman. You can block his b112 or 223 on reaction with his trait.

On that note, I don't feel too badly. Aquaman's normals are highly unsafe, and a lot of them are slower than Batman's. He needs his trait to remain decent. And Batman has to be stopped somehow.

Highly (?) unsafe, but with good range, what makes difficult to punish in some cases. And unlike Batman's, there's no holes in Aquaman's strings.

Batman has to be stopped somehow? I can't even jump against Aquaman. If he is in the air his Ji2 wins. If he is in the ground his D2 wins. Yeah... I'm sure I'm stoppped somehow, lol.

Error

DF2+R2
Batman has to be stopped somehow? I can't even jump against Aquaman. If he is in the air his Ji2 wins. If he is in the ground his D2 wins. Yeah... I'm sure I'm stoppped somehow, lol.
Two hints
A character shouldn't be nerfed because he give's Batman trouble

Maybe you shouldn't be jumping around with no thought, this is Batman not Scorpion.

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
But this thing is... this is 30% METERLESS, he can do about 40% meterless in the corner. Don't most characters actually have to spend meter to get 30% or more?(With the exception of Bane and Grundy of course).
Wonder Woman does like 40-50% meterless.

RYX

BIG PUSHER

Highly (?) unsafe, but with good range, what makes difficult to punish in some cases. And unlike Batman's, there's no holes in Aquaman's strings.

20 seconds for a trait that renders almost everything you do useless and opens up combo opportunity. At most it should be 15 seconds and maybe fix its so called reset bugs.

Jump less.

REO did it against the best Aquaman in the game (TomBrady).It's possible. And for a community that keeps complaining about how nobody in the game has a good anti-air, it's frustrating that you're complaining about the one character that can actually AA on reaction. That's what AA should be.

Don't jump at me, bro. Jumping =/= free pressure.

Bidu

the CHILL of DESPAIR
REO did it against the best Aquaman in the game (TomBrady).It's possible. And for a community that keeps complaining about how nobody in the game has a good anti-air, it's frustrating that you're complaining about the one character that can actually AA on reaction. That's what AA should be.

Don't jump at me, bro. Jumping =/= free pressure.

Frustrating is Aquaman being the ONE character that can AA on reaction. That is frustrating.

Bidu

the CHILL of DESPAIR
20 seconds for a trait that renders almost everything you do useless and opens up combo opportunity. At most it should be 15 seconds and maybe fix its so called reset bugs.

Jump less.

Sure. And a trait that stops every combo I do every 8 seconds is fine.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Frustrating is Aquaman being the ONE character that can AA on reaction. That is frustrating.
Grundy bro

Why wouldn't you want everyone to do it? It's hopefully happening in the patch, what's the problem

SaJa

FH_FenriR

Jump less.
The trait just allow Flash to do big combos. There is no chip and meter regen on block, and push block or ungrab just kill his trait. Also, Flash cannot block while his trait is active, so it won't permit him to get closer from most of zoner as well (DS, sinestro, etc..) because he doesn't have that great jumps. Yes, he can do +50% with his 20sec trait, BA does it aswell but his trait is 10 times stronger and have a better recovery.

I still don't know what you're complaining about. As far as I can tell, Aquaman/Batman is 5-5. You can use your trait and dash in for free. So stop complaining. If Aquaman is overpowered, Batman is, too.

EDIT: Also, you DO have options that can get around my trait if I activate it on reaction. Juggle me.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Sure. And a trait that stops every combo I do every 8 seconds is fine.
Or a trait that blows up usually safe moves with 3 from projectiles and gives you great mix ups for no risk whatsoever.

Life is hard for a Batman player,

Bidu

the CHILL of DESPAIR
Grundy bro

Why wouldn't you want everyone to do it? It's hopefully happening in the patch, what's the problem

I got me wrong, RYX. I'd prefer everyone to do it than 1 single character. Grundy does it, but it doesn't lead to full combo.

Hopefully they are fixing it in this patch. Hopefully...

RYX

BIG PUSHER
The trait just allow Flash to do big combos. There is no chip and meter regen on block, and push block or ungrab just kill his trait. Also, Flash cannot block while his trait is active, so it won't permit him to get closer from most of zoner as well (DS, sinestro, etc..). Yes, he can do +50% with his 20sec trait, BA does it aswell but his trait is 10 times stronger and have a better recovery.
Black Adam doesn't make everything unsafe and ignore projectiles on a read.

Are Flash players the new Smoke players?

Bidu

the CHILL of DESPAIR
Or a trait that blows up usually safe moves with 3 from projectiles and gives you great mix ups for no risk whatsoever.

Life is hard for a Batman player,

His trait is one of the best in game. I never said otherwise. But it's nothing compared to Aquaman. I'd trade traits with him anyday, bro.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
His trait is one of the best in game. I never said otherwise. But it's nothing compared to Aquaman. I'd trade traits with him anyday, bro.
Pick somebody with a command grab. Aqua man trait solved.

I'd rather have free pressure/defense/zoning at the push of a button.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Lex luthor has a 6 frame charge, he doesn't make him so good overwall as well as the flash right now.

Flash's charge cannot punish DS gun fire at full range. Stop thinking he can punish everything from everywhere. Also, if you just don't react at time you'll get full punish.

Error

DF2+R2
I got me wrong, RYX. I'd prefer everyone to do it than 1 single character. Grundy does it, but it doesn't lead to full combo.
Grundy gets a 50% reset for 1 bar off his d2 bro

lol, I just imagined Aquaman summoning his mechanical goldfish and throwing them at people, meanwhile Batman covers himself in lube.

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
This will force us Batman players to play more smart and spend more time looking for safe jump setups. I'm still really excited for this universal d2 buff.