What's new

Injustice Patch 1.05 PATCH NOTES!

LaR

Noob
This is just a misconception as I've proven that Ares has options against F23 breath pressure that leads to full combos. I also tried F23 breath, F23 breath against Alucard and he stuffed it for 30 percent. Ares is not helpless to this pressure and I wish people would stop saying he is.
Ares has no safe options against his pressure every option is very risky. If he could backdash it wouldn't be that bad . All you have to do is bait a d1 then punish it. Its really funny how bad that matchup is when you know how to play it.

Bidu

the CHILL of DESPAIR
I still don't know what you're complaining about. As far as I can tell, Aquaman/Batman is 5-5. You can use your trait and dash in for free. So stop complaining. If Aquaman is overpowered, Batman is, too.

EDIT: Also, you DO have options that can get around my trait if I activate it on reaction. Juggle me.

Tip: if ANY Batman player traits and dash in all you have to do is D2. Yep, it's that simple. It prevents Batman to do ANY string and also prevents his Ji2 (unless he is very close at you).

Also Bats strings does NOT juggle. His only string option against Aquaman's trait would be his overhead f3, which is just way too slow.

Last but not least, learn this match up better before you try to lecture me. 5-5... what a joke!

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
OMG. I think I need to change underwear
:O
Ed Boon...Youve made my rainy day sunny and joyful ^_^

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
We've beta tested this game for two and a half months, and now we're finally going to play the finished version!

Congrats everyone, we did it!

Still potentially 2-4 more characters/balance patches.

Game could be unrecognizable in 5 months for all we know.

Xenrail

Noob
20 seconds for a trait that renders almost everything you do useless and opens up combo opportunity. At most it should be 15 seconds and maybe fix its so called reset bugs.

Jump less.
Lol. Flash can't block during trait. Clash, supers, and transitions still reset the trait timer. You can burn a meter to cancel his 20s trait cool down. Real OP.

Pls. GA's frost arrow gives him free combo opportunities more consistently than flash's and it doesn't have a cool down.

Xenrail

Noob
20 seconds for a trait that renders almost everything you do useless and opens up combo opportunity. At most it should be 15 seconds and maybe fix its so called reset bugs.

Jump less.
Lol. Flash can't block during trait. Clash, supers, and transitions still reset the trait timer. You can burn a meter to cancel his 20s trait cool down. Real OP.

Pls. GA's frost arrow gives him free combo opportunities more consistently than flash's and it doesn't have a cool down.

RYX

BIG PUSHER

Why did you post the same thing twice...?

Does it reset on its cool-down? Because out of all the things I tested it on it hasn't reset at all without being on cool-down already. @_@ And did I not just say it should have less cool-down?

Green Arrow's trait doesn't lead to 50%+ combos.

Xenrail

Noob
Flashes increase in dash and Superman's Super move nerf are unnecessary. Why the hell does a super need to be nerfed if anything just nerf the damage when the trait is active.
Bc on top of being a robust character supes should have a 2f super that's an overhead that does buttloads of damage with trait? I'm surprised it took this long to fix.

Also plenty of chars in the game had a better dash than flash which didn't make sense bc he's presumed to be the fastest man alive

Xenrail

Noob
Why did you post the same thing twice...?

Does it reset on its cool-down? Because out of all the things I tested it on it hasn't reset at all without being on cool-down already. @_@ And did I not just say it should have less cool-down?

Green Arrow's trait doesn't lead to 50%+ combos.
On my ipad so probably filed clone commands in a packet with the network. GA gets full screen hit confirms and can easily get 30s mid screen and 40+ in the corner while saving meter. Flash has to burn a meter and is pressured with a timer if he just raw activates. All it takes is a hitbox to cockblock flash trait

RYX

BIG PUSHER
On my ipad so probably filed clone commands in a packet with the network. GA gets full screen hit confirms and can easily get 30s mid screen and 40+ in the corner while saving meter. Flash has to burn a meter and is pressured with a timer if he just raw activates. All it takes is a hitbox to cockblock flash trait
you should never raw activate lol

He still has fairly solid tools, his trait might be a difficult thing to balance. Either keep the resetting cooldown but cut it in half or keep the length and have it pause during these scenarios(similar to Bane's debuff) and I think it will be fair. I don't main Flash though, I only picked him up a few days ago. @_@

It may be too soon to call, but I have a weird feeling that the new balance changes just made green lantern jump a little on the tier list. Only time will tell though, and I want to see how good d2 will become.

Xenrail

Noob
you should never raw activate lol

He still has fairly solid tools, his trait might be a difficult thing to balance. Either keep the resetting cooldown but cut it in half or keep the length and have it pause during these scenarios(similar to Bane's debuff) and I think it will be fair. I don't main Flash though, I only picked him up a few days ago. @_@
raw activating can be rewarding but completely situational. its more applicable use is following up a fullscreen knockdown (i.e. with an interactable) while the opponent is still registering the knockdown. gives him less time to process a reaction and gives you a chance to confirm off a slide. if they block it then you've pretty much just lost 50% of your trait timer so there's always a trade off with it. Point is any character has an answer to it, whether it's universally or character specific.

personally i'm fine with the 20 second cooldown as long as they fix the bugs.

And yes it resets the cooldown timer again if it's already on cooldown

Reactions: RYX

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Ares has no safe options against his pressure every option is very risky. If he could backdash it wouldn't be that bad . All you have to do is bait a d1 then punish it. Its really funny how bad that matchup is when you know how to play it.
If a Supes player punishes your attempt to poke out then he OUTREAD YOU. That has NOTHING to do with Superman, it has to do with the player.

LaR

Noob
If a Supes player punishes your attempt to poke out then he OUTREAD YOU. That has NOTHING to do with Superman, it has to do with the player.
yea but you dont take any risk and its not even a read you just have to wait for them to wiff a normal and then punish it and if i dont wiff you just do the string again thats why its so braindead. I love when superman just mashes this string all day without thinking.

Considering the string into breath will go to plus 0 it may be possible to neutral jump out of the pressure, for some characters in the near future. I admit that may have been a kryptonite enhanced nerf hammer. He will still be a good character though

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Sorry if we don't listen to a guy who thinks you can neutral jump out of f23 breath.

At the start of the match? Um......http://www.twitch.tv/addmitt/b/411287349 (3:04:34) Aludcard does that EXACT thing to me that I suggested you do at the start of the match.

yea but you dont take any risk and its not even a read you just have to wait for them to wiff a normal and then punish it and if i dont wiff you just do the string again thats why its so braindead. I love when superman just mashes this string all day without thinking.

If you do F23 breath and then wait for them to attempt something so you can punish it that's the definition of a read. "I think my opponent is gonna d1 so I'm gonna stop my offense and punish him". What's the problem here? If he could just blow through all your punish attempts with another F23 then that's different but you're complaining that a Superman player MIGHT read what you're doing and punish it which is ridiculous, no offense. If you don't do a D1 or anything then you're both just standing there if the player is expecting you to act which gives you a chance to do something.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
At the start of the match? Um......http://www.twitch.tv/addmitt/b/411287349 (3:04:34) Aludcard does that EXACT thing to me that I suggested you do at the start of the match.

If you do F23 breath and then wait for them to attempt something so you can punish it that's the definition of a read. "I think my opponent is gonna d1 so I'm gonna stop my offense and punish him". What's the problem here? If he could just blow through all your punish attempts with another F23 then that's different but you're complaining that a Superman player MIGHT read what you're doing and punish it which is ridiculous, no offense. If you don't do a D1 or anything then you're both just standing there if the player is expecting you to act which gives you a chance to do something.
I wonder if Ares can do the same thing DS can do, it was something like blocking low then the breath high and he could j.b3 if Superman tried to f.23 him

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
I wonder if Ares can do the same thing DS can do, it was something like blocking low then the breath high and he could j.b3 if Superman tried to f.23 him

Depending on trait he can D1 into full combos or 1 into full combos. He has options but I see a ton of Ares players acting like he has nothing.