What's new

Injustice Patch 1.05 PATCH NOTES!

LaR

Noob
At the start of the match? Um......http://www.twitch.tv/addmitt/b/411287349 (3:04:34) Aludcard does that EXACT thing to me that I suggested you do at the start of the match.

If you do F23 breath and then wait for them to attempt something so you can punish it that's the definition of a read. "I think my opponent is gonna d1 so I'm gonna stop my offense and punish him". What's the problem here? If he could just blow through all your punish attempts with another F23 then that's different but you're complaining that a Superman player MIGHT read what you're doing and punish it which is ridiculous, no offense. If you don't do a D1 or anything then you're both just standing there if the player is expecting you to act which gives you a chance to do something.
doing d1 to interrupt f2 is very risky and if you read im going to d1 after breath and i dont d1 you can just do f23 anyway lol thats why its so stupid at least other characters can backdash after it.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
doing d1 to interrupt f2 is very risky and if you read im going to d1 after breath and i dont d1 you can just do f23 anyway lol thats why its so stupid at least other characters can backdash after it.

If you practice and get the timing the you lower the risk, Alu did it consistently against me (even standing 1) so I KNOW it's possible. If I read your going for D1 and punish it then good for me, I made a good read and am rewarded. If you don't d1 but I read you're going to then I just stand there for a sec allowing you to do SOMETHING.

LaR

Noob
If you practice and get the timing the you lower the risk, Alu did it consistently against me (even standing 1) so I KNOW it's possible. If I read your going for D1 and punish it then good for me, I made a good read and am rewarded. If you don't d1 but I read you're going to then I just stand there for a sec allowing you to do SOMETHING.
you cant practice the timing because superman can delay the f23 but most supermans dont do this for some reason. and you're read rewards you with a combo if you're right and free pressure if you're wrong its stupid.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
you cant practice the timing because superman can delay the f23 but most supermans dont do this for some reason. and you're read rewards you with a combo if you're right and free pressure is wrong its stupid.

If he delays the F2 then, again, a read of you trying to punish instead of just back to back F23 breaths. Also, getting hit with breath is a very viable option to just taking pressure if you can't handle it. Don't understand your second sentence.

LaR

Noob
If he delays the F2 then, again, a read of you trying to punish instead of just back to back F23 breaths. Also, getting hit with breath is a very viable option to just taking pressure if you can't handle it. Don't understand your second sentence.
what i mean is you can wait for a wiff and if he doesnt wiff you just do the string again lol.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
what i mean is you can wait for a wiff and if he doesnt wiff you just do the string again lol.

How long do you think it takes a person to realize "he didn't do anything so I should F23 again"? If you're both sitting there doing nothing then you have the opportunity to do something. We're just talking in circles honestly.

The Gabriel

Mean Man
At the start of the match? Um......http://www.twitch.tv/addmitt/b/411287349 (3:04:34) Aludcard does that EXACT thing to me that I suggested you do at the start of the match.

If you do F23 breath and then wait for them to attempt something so you can punish it that's the definition of a read. "I think my opponent is gonna d1 so I'm gonna stop my offense and punish him". What's the problem here? If he could just blow through all your punish attempts with another F23 then that's different but you're complaining that a Superman player MIGHT read what you're doing and punish it which is ridiculous, no offense. If you don't do a D1 or anything then you're both just standing there if the player is expecting you to act which gives you a chance to do something.
It's mind-boggling how all you guys are still getting hit by the reset.

Bidu

the CHILL of DESPAIR
Lower the risk, my ass, bro. It's not worth it. You have to do a well timed D1 and if you miss the timing you will be eating at least 37% damage. /Clap for you, my man.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
It's mind-boggling how all you guys are still getting hit by the reset.

I had no Ares experience and that's besides the point. I said you could do something, you dismissed it as me not knowing what I was talking about, then I gave an example of doing exactly that.

Lower the risk, my ass, bro. It's not worth it. You have to do a well timed D1 and if you miss the timing you will be eating at least 37% damage. /Clap for you, my man.

Other players do it, why can't you? Why can't other Ares'? They're willing to try and read if they're gonna go for another F23 and take the risk. Also, again, why do people not get hit with breath if they are too afraid to try and interrupt the strings?

SunLord5

Dualshock 2 User
  • Universal improvement to everyone’s Down+Medium attack
  • The level 2 HaHaHa (Character Power) buff now lasts 18 seconds and the level 3 HaHaHa buff now lasts 27 seconds.
  • The input buffer window when using an Interactive Object inside of a combo with Medium + Hard Attack has been adjusted to prevent some unintentional attacks from happening.

Hallelujah! Especially the Down+Medium improvement.

I'm just realizing this community including myself, We whine too much, this few patches in and we already have this many changes we've taken so many small hinderances and ruin a lot of characters, it's not even the same game anymore lol

http://www.youtube.com/user/TequilaMockingburd

And no I don't type my signature out everytime, im using Tapatalk app lol

#hopeforhood

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
I'm just realizing this community including myself, We whine too much, this few patches in and we already have this many changes we've taken so many small hinderances and ruin a lot of characters, it's not even the same game anymore lol

#hopeforhood
Wait...exactly who has been ruined by these fixes? Everyone is still viable to my knowledge and many more are better than they were leveling the playing field providing broader matchups at high level that are viable.

Wait...exactly who has been ruined by these fixes? Everyone is still viable to my knowledge and many more are better than they were leveling the playing field providing broader matchups at high level that are viable.
This many changes in less than 4 months time should never be necessary, If they are the game is jus bad. I just can't tell which it is in this case lol

#hopeforhood

trufenix

bye felicia

Just ignore him, literally every patch the same 10 guys crawl out from under their rocks to moan about how different the game is all of a sudden.

I have yet to see a single coherent statement on some change introduced via patch (save scorpion and m2dave rants) that actually changed the way any characters are being played.

Boodendorf

Bird woman!
"During the creation of the 1.05 patch, NTR has a basket full of fucks. Later down the road of patching, they get to Hawkgirl. A few minutes later, the patch is finished, while the basket of fucks is still full.

QUERY: How many fucks did NTR give for Hawkgirl?"

Definitely not a bad thing but some bugged stuff need to be fixed with her lol.

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
"During the creation of the 1.05 patch, NTR has a basket full of fucks. Later down the road of patching, they get to Hawkgirl. A few minutes later, the patch is finished, while the basket of fucks is still full.

QUERY: How many fucks did NTR give for Hawkgirl?"

Definitely not a bad thing but some bugged stuff need to be fixed with her lol.
She's getting a new costume at least. ;)

SunLord5

Dualshock 2 User
The new Joker parry might actually be good and Grundy's D+2 is going to be so sick if it is any better than it is now lol. I can't wait to see fools jump in on someones grundy in king of hill xD.

On a side note Aquamans D2 is going to be even scarier

I was just thinking isn't this a huge nerf to black Adam?
Correct me if I'm wrong but dive kick has low or no priority...
Universal D2 buffs, more stun recovery on block...
You think it possible to know just D2 black Adam out of dive kick?