What's new

Injustice Patch 1.05 PATCH NOTES!

Zephyrus

TYM resident party pooper
Would you rather have them rush out patches and just buff characters blindly?

NRS has said with every DLC there will be patch changes. As another member mentioned, there are 4 more opportunities for balance changes to Lobo. You just have to be patient. So far, they've done a much better job on this than they did with the MK9 patches.
Excuse me? Blindly?

Lobo's problems are widely known. Only the idiots who don't use him keep shouting he's fine. He's not fine. At all.

Ever since week 1 any person who tried to main him knew his problems.

Many have been vocal. Most gave up due to NRS simply not caring at all.

Out of the 3 dlc characters we got so far, he's the only one who didn't release broken at all. He was released bottom tier. And out of those 3 he has been consistedly the only one not getting anything in every patch.

His chains are unsafe. His projectile is ridiculously bad. Sf4 Dan tier.

He has no wake-up move.

His MB b f +3 doesn't have armor until his chain hits the ground. Then has one hit of armor for less than a second.

b+1, 2, requires an instant frame link in order to be used as a combo starter.
b+2, u+1 CAN BE BACKSTEPPED MID LINK. Not to mention how ridiculously slow the damn link is.

He is meter heavy.

His moveset has two good things. His 3. And his jump d+3. Other than that? Nothing that everyone else doesn't have too and better.

That's not to say you can't win with the character. You can. You can with against any character. You just have to work 4 times as hard. But I guess that justifies no buffs to some people.

I'd rather trade some of his damage potential for the chance to be able to follow b+1,2 with a jump 2 for a combo.

That alone would move him up in tiers.

Zephyrus

This reminds me of the fit my 3y/o threw this morning when he found out we were out of lucky charms and he had to deal with crappy ol' cheerios. Such a rough life.
that reminds me of the poor mentally handicapped in my village. Like him, you have nothing worth listen to.

Sasuga

Noob
They are taking their time balancing out the lower and higher tier characters IMO. They just want a good overall balance before they touch the 'outer' tier characters. Because they might go slightly too far and suddenly Lobo is top-tier or Superman is suddenly low tier. Be happy about this, don't just think about your own character.

Zephyrus

They are taking their time balancing out the lower and higher tier characters IMO. They just want a good overall balance before they touch the 'outer' tier characters. Because they might go slightly too far and suddenly Lobo is top-tier or Superman is suddenly low tier. Be happy about this, don't just think about your own character.
You can't "suddenly" make Lobo top tier because Lobo lacks what makes others top tier.
He lacks 50/50s and lacks a good trait. Something shared by every single top tier in this game.

Do you main Lobo? Do you even play him?

No? Then GTFO. Don't butt in on something that doesn't concern you.

The only thing I'm happy about this patch is Scorpion being nerfed to the ground. And I shouldn't even have to be happy about it because he had no business being in the damn game.

GrundyFox

I will spit on your tomb!
Its a shame about Lobo, it really is. He's the only DLC character that was cool. Now he is definitely trapped in utter obscurity with no hope of clawing his way up the food chain. .

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
A lot of you are reallllly excited about these changes when you actually dont know shit.

Dont set the bar too high over the D2 buff, or Metropolis normalization. You dont even know what it means yet and youre looking to be disappointed.

In 2 weeks half of you will be crying about how you were promised an unbeatable D2 AA and didnt get it....I can see it now.

Calm down.

NKZero

Noob
Do YOU PLAY LOBO?

YES OR NO?

I can immediatly tell you don't. Otherwise you would have shut up and not TRYING and failing to sound like a smartass.

I shouldn't be forced to play characters I don't like in a fighting game just so I can stand a fighting chance in a tournament. I like Lobo. I want to play Lobo in a tournament and not having to worry that whoever my opponents picks, has better tools than Lobo.

Shut the fuck up. I'm sick and tired of random ass retard coming in to say "duuuuh bro be happy. ya gots nerfs on someone else unrelated to what you wanted. more patchs coming bro. stop whining".
Fuck you. I shouldn't have to beg for buffs in every patch when the character is widely known to be bottom 2.
Watch your language man....ffs all this over a game?!

Besides try out the patch first before you say anything, and be patient and who knows maybe he'll get something in the next patch or whatever.

Either try him out and stick with him or if you don't like it, change the character or quit the game altogether. Just man up and quit crying please.

Tang94

Confirmed Seeker
I honestly can't understand why NRS wants to keep nerfing Green Arrow. It's not like he's absolutely destroying at tournaments or anything. Almost feels like GA is the nerdy kid that keeps getting picked on and bullied. :(

arydious

Noob
This game changes too much for my liking. If I play it all of a sudden it's different in a month. No fun.
Yeah this happens with all new games this is not a new technique. This is what is called polishing to make the game viable much longer than the other couple of months,

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
People just mash D+1 and there was fuck all you could do... yeah it needed a nerf
Actually you just sit there and block it.... take less then 2 percent chip, and then it had enough pushback after like the fourth one that you could get away. Other people have brought up that the d2 buff will help escrima, and other stuff so I think he will be fine, I want to test how practical it is to back dash really badly though.

poofynamanama2

SHAZAAAAAAAAM
Do YOU PLAY LOBO?

YES OR NO?

I can immediatly tell you don't. Otherwise you would have shut up and not TRYING and failing to sound like a smartass.

I shouldn't be forced to play characters I don't like in a fighting game just so I can stand a fighting chance in a tournament. I like Lobo. I want to play Lobo in a tournament and not having to worry that whoever my opponents picks, has better tools than Lobo.

Shut the fuck up. I'm sick and tired of random ass retard coming in to say "duuuuh bro be happy. ya gots nerfs on someone else unrelated to what you wanted. more patchs coming bro. stop whining".
Fuck you. I shouldn't have to beg for buffs in every patch when the character is widely known to be bottom 2.
video games are serious business

If you are seriously getting this mad about one character in a video game then you should probably reevaluate your life

No Aquaman "wrong-direction" bug fix? I almost never use db1 as a combo-starter because I can't follow up on it. Whenever I try to, Aquaman attacks the empty space away from his opponent. In some stages, this also happens in the corner off of a b12~db2. I totally lost a match because of this yesterday :(

Also, Scorpion still isn't playing injustice. For the love of God.... NOBODY should have an unblockable special. NOBODY. And cross-up teleport? Hmph.

Yeah this happens with all new games this is not a new technique. This is what is called polishing to make the game viable much longer than the other couple of months,

I never understand why people complain about this. It's not like the game changes completely. For Aquaman, I now can't pressure as effectively off of a f13. Big deal. I'll do something else now.

Sasuga

Noob
I never understand why people complain about this. It's not like the game changes completely. For Aquaman, I now can't pressure as effectively off of a f13. Big deal. I'll do something else now.
Well, the D2 universal buff may be huge. I'm curious to see how this will affect matchups.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
No Aquaman "wrong-direction" bug fix? I almost never use db1 as a combo-starter because I can't follow up on it. Whenever I try to, Aquaman attacks the empty space away from his opponent. In some stages, this also happens in the corner off of a b12~db2. I totally lost a match because of this yesterday :(

Also, Scorpion still isn't playing injustice. For the love of God.... NOBODY should have an unblockable special. NOBODY. And cross-up teleport? Hmph.
You're probably attacking too soon. Or you can just press forward (tap) and change directions.

I guess we should take out the command grabs and Ares' god smack then. :(

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
In 2 weeks half of you will be crying about how you were promised an unbeatable D2 AA and didnt get it....I can see it now.
I'm still trying to figure out what a universal d2 buff means for Aquaman.

...like what? No damage scaling? The water ring around it becomes it's actual hit box? It's 33% faster? How does the best AA in the game get buffed?

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
You're probably attacking too soon. Or you can just press forward (tap) and change directions.

I guess we should take out the command grabs and Ares' god smack then. :(
I think what he meant is that no one should have a tracking meterless unblockable, especially when it just fuels all his shenanigans off the telederp.