What's new

Injustice has only 6 months left to be relevant. What do you plan to accomplish before April 2015?

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
I got my fair share of hatemail playing Doomsday online, so nothing more to achieve. Waiting for MKX.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
I still feel it necessary to bring this up every time someone says people "just stopped playing MK9 because NRS players can't play 2 games":

People did not just 'stop playing' MK9. MK9 had serious issues, at the engine level, netplay level, game logistics level and balance level. These were issues that were raised over and over, complained about for months, begged for patches for, etc. The game was not patched, the studio moved on, and the rest is history. Accordingly, many players who were fed up also moved on (even though at heart, we still have love for the concept of the game and the franchise).

This is the crucial fact that everyone seems to forget each month when this discussion comes up. It's not like people left a generally well-balanced, generally bug-free fighting game with solid netplay for another one. If things were different, circumstances might have been different, but a lot of people were just 'hanging in there' because they love the franchise and didn't have anything else they wanted to play.

If MKX is really solid, has good netplay, and is well-supported for longer than a year, it may become the first game to stick around through multiple franchise releases. But if it isn't, it's not accurate to just blame the players. Everyone should to be realistic.

Last edited:

Mortal Komhat

Worst Well-Established Goro Player Ever
I just want to get better with Shazam, yo. As much as I share the same sentiment that places him low-mid tier, the damage potential he has, okizeme and sheer variety of his toolset leads me to believe that if more people'd stuck with him we'd be seeing him a whole lot more in top placement.

Already I can see my game improving just participating in my local community when I am able to do so. Always place for improvement, however.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Well, my thread and callout to Pig says it all. I plan to prove WW is not "trash" to the shitty players and to defeat Pig since he is so respected.