What's new

Injustice: Gods Among Us Patch 1 Release Notes includes Codes Fixes and Balance Tweaks

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
Lol, I agree fully it needs to go, i'm sure some people on this forum would say it's a balance change though and that since "everyones broke" its ok :/
we should make it truly balanced, and give every character an infinite

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
Please Nrs, give Lex Luthor his lance infinite back, he needs it to give his lance cancels some actual use.

You owe it to us for nerfing the missile lock, you old man legs

Droogy

Lets Fight Like Gentlemen
has anyone noticed any difference in the Netcode cause I had some slightly better connections today but still alot of shit ones too and really bad input delay on most

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Hmm...pretty modest stuff. I like these changes. NRS is gonna let things rock and see how the community evolves around things for now. Good.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
You used to see a blank "Ping" when connecting to or waiting someone to accept in Player/Ranked matches. Now it's gone -- was that this patch, or the one before?

SLy

Noob
I like the fact character changes were very small... This Patch was a Translation for

Stop Crying and Man up!

So do these patches automatically come with the character/compatability pack, or is the patch download separate when signing into xbox live online multiplayer?

I don't remember if I was prompted to update after getting Lobo and feel this could be important information down the road if I don't wanna get a patch that messes with stuff I like.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Was really hoping they'd buff her useless slide to an unblockable
Useless? That shit is annoying as hell(depending on who you're using) makes getting in her her a pain in the ass and the combos off of it are super easy and deal good damage.

It's something you adapt to but it still seems really good.