What's new

Injustice: Gods Among Us Patch 1 Release Notes includes Codes Fixes and Balance Tweaks

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
The sad part about even that is that it isn't even that good.

The boosts aren't good enough to change the tides of a fight or even help him out in most situations.

CHAINSAW305

Jus chill'n
Some things do seem like they need some balancing right now but it's good to wait just a bit longer.

Yuuuussssssssss, so happy that there was nothing drastic done yet. As far as balance changes this is less of a tweek and more of twerk.

Not sure how this image explains the balance changes, but I feel it was still necessary right now!
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Via_Negativa

Darkforge
From what I have seen of this game so far it seems like the vast majority of the MK community has still not learnt their lessons from MK9.

Imagine how different that game would have ended up being without the cries of ZOMG NERF, BAN FIX immediately on release.

Let the god damn game be until you actually have a good idea what needs to be changed and that wont happen until a year down the track.

Only thing that should be patched is blatant bugs and infinite combos at this point and even then Knee jerk reaction changes can only be bad for the game.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I think to be fair if they touch Cyborg's fireball gig, they have to adjust DS's guns recovery between shots...

It's all about getting in, I've yet to see one Cyborg online much less a good one. I'm not worried about that.

Good list, very few updates. :)

@ Via_Negative, it's not just the "MK Community" and not even all of us, but the casual community....there's a ton of DC guys or just casual players who hate DS, equally if not more to blame for crying over things that aren't that big of a deal. I personally don't think Cyborg or DS is an issue....once you get in they're not that dominating if at all. But to a casual joe(despite which community he's from or games he plays) they won't see it that way...to them something they can't get around is considered "overpowering" Point is, it has nothing to do with the MKC, you have to remember if not for the MKC there would be no MK9 or Injustice to begin with....

KC H0oKsw0rds

iK A B A L
I still think Sinestro needs some + frames on his attacks so he's not in the minus so much.
He doesnt need it. He can just add a shot from his fear orb whenever he is severely negative and create all types of crazy blockstrings. I use it as a sort of instant EX forceballs at any given time.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
So nothing significant was changed. I guess the big stuff is coming with Batgirl's release. That will also be when they fix the rage quit glitch. :16Bit

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
I think to be fair if they touch Cyborg's fireball gig, they have to adjust DS's guns recovery between shots...
Vs DS, getting close to him isn't a total prayer. Vs Cyborg atm, that's pretty much what it is.

I had to learn that the hard way, playing Alioune. That character right now SUCKS to play against when the player is good.

NariTuba

disMember
Vs DS, getting close to him isn't a total prayer. Vs Cyborg atm, that's pretty much what it is.

I had to learn that the hard way, playing Alioune. That character right now SUCKS to play against when the player is good.
can you counterpick him?

NariTuba

disMember
Why the fuck haven't I seen you post lately...?

Definitely when he's patched. But I don't think so, in all honesty.
Ive been on vacation in China for the last month, it was fantastic :)

I just picked up the game for the first time the other day, played Cyborg actually. The fireball looks pretty silly but I dont know the cast that well right now, which is why I asked.

GambitTheFirst

Just some bees, please.
Good to see they're not going gun heavy into the changing characters before the game even has had a chance to breath like last time. I only picked up the game 2 days ago so obviously I don't know if there's anything absolutely broken so far, but really they should leave most of it and do a proper patch in like 6 months at least. That way you find "broken" stuff and also have time to see if the "broken" stuff is actually broken and you don't get more Kano scenarios.

But obviously we're under WB here and they don't give a shit about the FGC so we'll probably get screwed like in MK9, rushed out patches and then no clean up at the end. I'm sure NRS would like to do it properly if they could though, obviosuly not their fault. I saw the other day we are getting a patch for 3sOE (which was what, a couple of months after MK9 came out?), now from what I understand this has been a long time coming with delays and such, but still that's dedication to the communities!

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
I'm actually happy they fixed the hitbox area for DD, I play him and mirrors were annoying, he's already big enough seeing who can splash first was kind of obnoxious. Now I actually have time to air grab when someone is trying to smother me.

Backfire

Noob
we constantly post about them on here in the regional matchmaking forum. also UKFGC.com has all the information, also the UK fighting games page on facebook :)
Thanks I had a look on the UKFGC.com and couldn't find much but I'll join the Facebook page