What's new

INJUSTICE Gods Among Us Alt outfit collection

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
Flash doesn't have a Flashpoint skin, but Wonder Woman does.

Where'd you see/hear about New 52 skins for GA and Aquaman?

EDIT: Whoops, I somehow missed that you had WW Flashpoint listed.

trufenix

bye felicia
Flash doesn't have a Flashpoint skin, but Wonder Woman does.

Where'd you see/hear about New 52 skins for GA and Aquaman?

EDIT: Whoops, I somehow missed that you had WW Flashpoint listed.
I made some fixes, also made some more now. I thought the thing he's wearing in the Black Adam vid was new 52. Is it just his regular alt? And aquaman, well, I think i'm just retarded there.

Seems all the same characters are getting costumes :/ every pack seems to have Supes, WW or BM :( no love for other characters. I hope its just marketing and there will be packs for those of us looking to play characters like Sinestro who might not be as well known but still could use some alt costume love.

I'm betting Cyborg's post-Regime alt is either him gone full Regime Robot or as super scrap metal/not looking so good anymore. Either of those would satisfy me.

MoldMan

Noob
Seems all the same characters are getting costumes :/ every pack seems to have Supes, WW or BM :( no love for other characters. I hope its just marketing and there will be packs for those of us looking to play characters like Sinestro who might not be as well known but still could use some alt costume love.
Weve seen alts fors most if not all the charcters.

Weve seen alts fors most if not all the charcters.
Yes this is true we have seen at least 2 for most if not all. Buttttt some of those are just clay renders and we havent seen the in game render yet. But what i meant was the packs we see on a daily basis or costume releases are all the same character. and all the dlc packs seem to be around WW Supes and BM. Not complaning just impatient about seeing some more love for other characters :).

Green Lantern
Default, Alt, Sinestro Corps (?), New 52 (?)

Did I miss any known ones?
Im thinking the Sinestro corps GL is actually an alternate for Sinestro. Hal wears his ring on his right hand and Sinestro wears it on his left (sinister means left in latin) if that were an alternate for Hal the dev team would have to make all the constructs come from the left hand instead of the right.

MoldMan

Noob
Yes this is true we have seen at least 2 for most if not all. Buttttt some of those are just clay renders and we havent seen the in game render yet. But what i meant was the packs we see on a daily basis or costume releases are all the same character. and all the dlc packs seem to be around WW Supes and BM. Not complaning just impatient about seeing some more love for other characters :).
Lol well see them in the next two weekz

EGGXI

Scary Bat
someone has already posted this along with killer frost alternate
Ah, I thought this was a new thread and that the top post on this page was an article! I posted it to contribute to the list as Ares' Alt is listed as ?.

I'll...ah... let myself out.

Ah, I thought this was a new thread and that the top post on this page was an article! I posted it to contribute to the list as Ares' Alt is listed as ?.

I'll...ah... let myself out.
yeah theres actually some other angles and what not that came with it lol