What's new

INJUSTICE Gods Among Us Alt outfit collection

Yeah I've see the full one... I swear one of the renders had Ares with a shield though? I can't find it so I suppose I'm just imagining things...
That image that you posted has another angle to it, and in that angle (and even in this one too) it looks A LOT like he has a shield on his arm, but it's just his cape swooshing to the side. At least, that's why I thought he had a shield at one point too.

NeverAsked4This

Sarif Industries: Private Security Officer
I just saw this posted on GameFAQs

http://www.ign.com/videos/2013/04/03/injustice-gods-among-us-ios-overview

Confirms the existiance of:

Harley Quinn Arkham City - Complete the Girl Power Challenge online in the console edition
Green Lantern New 52 - Sign up for WBID
Batman Beyond - Complete the MET all transitions challenge online in the Injustice Gods Among Us console edition
Knightfall Bane - complete 50 random challenges in console version
Prison Superman - Complete Story mode for console version
New 52 flash - Comlete speed run in the console edition
Green Lanterns Power Battery - Reach Level 5 in console edition
Oracle (???)- Reach level 10 in console edition

Looks like there will be some costumes unlocked only by that new iOS Injustice game.

NeverAsked4This

Sarif Industries: Private Security Officer
i saw that but thought it meant the costumes like Prison Superman, Knightfall Bane, and Arkham HArley were unlockable for the ios version only but through the console version
I'm not exactly sure either way. Just wanted to pass along some info I saw. I'm just really really hoping things like Knightfall Bane and New 52 Flash are available on the console without having to own an iPad/iPod.

Marvelnerd

Cyber Smoke #1
i saw that but thought it meant the costumes like Prison Superman, Knightfall Bane, and Arkham HArley were unlockable for the ios version only but through the console version
Hopefully that's the way to unlock those costumes for both console and iOS versions.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
I'm not exactly sure either way. Just wanted to pass along some info I saw. I'm just really really hoping things like Knightfall Bane and New 52 Flash are available on the console without having to own an iPad/iPod.
im sure there will be a way to get every costume but i think of it lke pre-order exclusives you wont get them as early but eventually yeah these are cool though and im curios to why Nightwing joins the regime

Batman Beyond... sooo wide. Looks like Rob Liefeld art :confused:
Liefelds art everyone looks the same, the girl next door and her dog would look the same if there stuck in a liefeld comic :-\ anyway im kinda going crazy cuz i want to see deathstrokes star labs alt outfit.....