What's new

INJUSTICE Gods Among Us Alt outfit collection

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
I'm compiling any and all images of costume Alts here for people. If you find any bump this thread or PM me and I'll add it.

OKAY! Here are all the alts in order that I know of.
AMAZON Pre Order Blackest Night Bonus Skin for Batman and also a Zombie mode (was on German Amazon preorder page)

Bane

Green Arrow

Gamestop exclusive Red Son DLC for Superman, Wonder Woman, and Solomon Grundy

Gamestop exclusive Battle Edition NEW 52 for Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman

The Joker. Revealed from the toy line.

Wonder Woman and Grundy (Revealed from the toy line. More of the WW alt from screens below...)

The Following all came from the teaser trailer that many didn't notice was actually an alt outfit teaser in addition to a story teaser.
Here are the outfits in order spotted.

Superman and Wonder Woman

The Flash (possibly not an alt and just a better angle of his main)

Lex Luthor and Harley Quinn

Batman (normal outfit has metal plating. This looks to be his classic cowl)

Green Lantern (Sinestro Corp)

Nightwing (long haired Bloodwing alt)

Deathstroke

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Wal-Mart will have the Arkham Asylum skins for Bats, Joker & Catwoman (why no Harley?)

(Thanks to Kombat Tabloid for this pic, allbeit just an illustration of what they'd look like)
Seems to be only 3 costumes a pack, and those three got priority.

Tolkeen

/wrists
Thank you for compiling these, I am super excited for that Arrow alt.

But you spelled "Battle" incorrectly for the new 52 costumes.

shaowebb

Thank you for compiling these, I am super excited for that Arrow alt.

But you spelled "Battle" incorrectly for the new 52 costumes.
LOL. Sorry I was typing in a hurry for another forum. I'll edit that.

EDIT: Hit the 20 image post limit on the op.

Walmart Preorder Arkham City bonus. Batman, Joker, and Catwoman (credit for image goes to Rathalos.)

Tim Static

Adminerator
I cringe every time i see this:

Had this been the very first thing I saw regarding IGAU, i would have crawled under a rock for the next 2 years. ugh.

I've said it once and I'll say it again, if they had Arkham Harley, I would preorder from Walmart and set her as my main.

honestly (though i hated it at first) i've grown to really love how harley looks in this game. she looks like a real girl that's 8 on the 1-10 crazy scale. i love the simplicity to the costume, though its detail is great too. the alt to me looks like business harley while the main looks like day to day harley.

shaowebb

YUP! Thats definitely an alt for Flash in that trailer!

ORIGINAL

ALT

I loooooooooove that alt's helmet and shoulder redesign BTW. I can't wait to see the rest of it. I got a soft spot for badass helmets like the one in this alt. Can't wait to see the rest of it. GA is my main, but Flash alt has been a plan for awhile with hopes of a backpocket grappler somewhere in the mix.

Ill be damned if these swag alts don't make me learn the whole roster at this rate though.