What's new

INJUSTICE Gods Among Us Alt outfit collection

Marvelnerd

Cyber Smoke #1
Having some costumes only unlockable by IOS is fucking retarded. Don't they know serious gamers have no friends or social lives, what would we need phones for.
Again, we don't know if they will release them later for free or have them unlockable in game.

Marvelnerd

Cyber Smoke #1
Does anyone know if you can fight opponents that are using Alt. costumes in the arcade ladder? Just thought it would be nice to fight Red Son Superman or Elseworlds Flash instead of their normal counterparts once in a while.

Mulder

King of Heroes
Oh yeah, also any possibility that the New 52 Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman suits'll be released as DLC later on?

Marvelnerd

Cyber Smoke #1
To clear up all future questions, the Collectors Edition costumes and all the preorder DLC will be released later on.

Edit: It happened with MK9, so it would be quite silly of NRS not to release it later.

NOCTISXIII

Bane Make Bruised Wayne
Most excited about the New 52 designs by Jim Lee!

Is it just me or does Lex look like Bruce Willis during certain scenes in this game? lol

NOCTISXIII

Bane Make Bruised Wayne
I cringe every time i see this:

Had this been the very first thing I saw regarding IGAU, i would have crawled under a rock for the next 2 years. ugh.

Yeah, what's up with the giant red undies that Supes is wearing? Definitely quite a few questionable costumes designs imo.

OwTee

Noob
Could I ask a small favor from one of you fine folks who received the collectors/battle edition?

I would LOVE to see a video and/or even just an image or two of the ALT version of the NEW 52 costumes (or more specifically, Batman). What I mean by this is that I would like to see the "darker" version of the costume [you can do this by pressing START instead of "A" (for Xbox) or "X" (for Playstation)when selecting the New52 costume].

If you could do this for me, I would highly appreciate it!

(Btw, couple things to note on the Arkham skins. One, the darker version of the arkham Batman is way better in my opinion (Black instead of dark blue). Second, the arkham Joker's hair has been much improved since the French trailer we all saw a month or so ago.)

Does anyone know if you can fight opponents that are using Alt. costumes in the arcade ladder? Just thought it would be nice to fight Red Son Superman or Elseworlds Flash instead of their normal counterparts once in a while.
To answer your question, yes they will wear alt costumes on random. I fought against batman beyond last night.

On another note, when I beat it on random I unlocked a gangster Grundy skin where he wears a suit and a mobster hat. Pretty cool stuff, can't wait to play later tonight.

James Keel

He that delivers sadness by kicking your ass
I wish we could get Golden and Silver Age skins for all. And movie costumes. If they have 100 total, there has to be plenty left still.

3 per character = 72, so that leaves at least 28 and hell, I don't know if they are counting the standard costumes in that 100 or not. I'm hoping not.

Mulder

King of Heroes
I wish we could get Golden and Silver Age skins for all. And movie costumes. If they have 100 total, there has to be plenty left still.

3 per character = 72, so that leaves at least 28 and hell, I don't know if they are counting the standard costumes in that 100 or not. I'm hoping not.
Red Son-3

Blackest Night-1

Arkham City-4 ((Counting Arkham City Harley))

Flashpoint-3

New 52-5 ((Counting GL and Flash costumes))

Batman Beyond

And the secret skin I won't spoil makes 15. So we don't exactly have 28 left but we do have a good amount left.

James Keel

He that delivers sadness by kicking your ass
Red Son-3

Blackest Night-1

Flashpoint-3

Batman Beyond

And the secret skin I won't spoil makes 15. So we don't exactly have 28 left but we do have a good amount left.
Yeah, I bet the release others to fill in the gaps from those same packs. I.e. flashpoint for bats, cyborg, and supes. Blackest night, elseworlds, etc.

Red Son-3

Blackest Night-1

Flashpoint-3

Batman Beyond

There are at least seven New 52 costumes, if counting collector's edition DLC - Supes, Bats, WW, GL, Flash, Shazam, and Nightwing.

Also, there are four more that are known about that are unlockable, that aren't listed here. One from iOS, the other three in-game (I'm assuming one of which is the "secret" skin you're referring to).

Mulder

King of Heroes
There are at least seven New 52 costumes, if counting collector's edition DLC - Supes, Bats, WW, GL, Flash, Shazam, and Nightwing.

Also, there are four more that are known about that are unlockable, that aren't listed here. One from iOS, the other three in-game (I'm assuming one of which is the "secret" skin you're referring to).
Yeah good point. I forgot to list the in game ones. And yes the secret IOS skin is the one I was referring to.

Edited it is-
Red Son-3

Blackest Night-1

Flashpoint-3

New 52-7 ((Counting GL, Flash, Shazam, and Nightwing costumes))

Elseworlds Finest Flash

Godfall Superman

Story Mode Costumes-24

Batman Beyond