What's new

Injustice: GAU Balance Suggestions

BRUTALITY

Banned
dave i like almost every single one of your terrible posts, i really get joy reading them but this was just beyond shit honestly.

Reactions: JDM

Amplified$hotz

I like Tekken 8
Do you even know what would have happened if that was the case?

1. She would get a VORTEX. B1 is 16 frames, B2...16 frames. Pure guessing game. Freddy 2.0 shit here.

2. She would outclass Killer Frost in a heart beat.

3. She's just about fine as is anyway. She doesn't need to be more "broken" than she already is.
Everyone feels that their character isn't complete without a 50/50

haketh

Noob
I.....actually agree with most of this list, though honestly I would just make the OH Tele always punishable instead of making it a MB option. Only characters I know well enough to make judgments are on are DS, Adam, & Ares. DS I would leave alone but for Black Adam I'd give him his old combos back & that's about it. For Ares though, Axe shouldn't go away when it's been released and he gets hit is the one thing I'm definite on, not sure what else to give him other than a better D2 also maybe for better AA when you can't Jump 1 A2A.

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
what's the meaning of this?
I see no wowo nerfs
flash needs meter and trait to do damage
wowo does close to 40% w/o meter that's around the damage that flash would do after the nerfs.
only difference is that wowo doesn't need meter or trait.
this is why balancing is hard, nerfing and buffing characters can have huge side effects.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Do you even know what would have happened if that was the case?

1. She would get a VORTEX. B1 is 16 frames, B2...16 frames. Pure guessing game. Freddy 2.0 shit here.

2. She would outclass Killer Frost in a heart beat.

3. She's just about fine as is anyway. She doesn't need to be more "broken" than she already is.
1- It would be no worse than half the mix ups already in the game by numerous chars.

2- Like many others already do.

3- Flash is just fine. "More broken than she already is"? Lol! Nothing about Raven is "broken" at all.

BigMilk

Former Divine Power Abuser
Nightwing: Escrima
Increase walk speed to that of Batman's
Increase jump speed to that of Deathstroke's
Fix wakeup escrima fury glitch
Lower startup on scatterbombs to 8-9 frames
Increase mb flipkick block advantage to 3 frames
Staff:
Revert d1 to pre-patch block adv(+4 or whatever)

BillStickers

Do not touch me again.
Harley Quinn modifications:
  • f1 hits mid
  • trait bomb breaks invincibility
  • trait flower has same recovery as joker picture
  • faster startup on f2 (probably around 21 frames)
  • ground shots and up shots can be bounce canceled
  • mb pop pop guaranteed not to fail on charge
  • ts 1 hits overhead
  • all ts options are -1 on block
  • b22 always comes out on block (for armor break potential)
  • b121 always comes out on block
  • last two hits of 33 can both be canceled
  • last two hits of 2b3 can both be canceled
  • 112 is uninterruptable
  • all hits of 112 land on the entire cast
  • decreased startup on standing 3
  • decreased scaling on standing 1
  • decreased scaling on d2
  • decreased scaling on trait bomb
  • decreased scaling on upshot
  • increase health gained from trait flower by 5%
  • change play doctor from an unblockable to a throw
  • change hit advantage on play doctor to +10

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Dave how can you ignore Batgirl's smoke bomb on whiff being safe..? :I
-Shazzam should also have full armor and 20% total damage on MB Bolt of Zeus

Anyway heres mine for Superman:
F2d13 comes out on block but opponent is able to interrupt
MB Heat Vision has less pushback on block to allow more pressure
1,1,2 Now causes a ground bounce and a hard knock down if used as an ender
1,1,2 is -1 on block
Gain the ability to cancel rising grab into a divebomb by spending 1 bar
2.2.3 is now special cancelable
FIxed bug where MB Flying Punch does not whiff on last it when Superman is on 1st player side
DF3 (slide) is -5 on block
Less startup on B3
D1 canceled into MB Breath combos

-This would allow some other options for pressure in MB heat vision and F2d13 which are both interruptable at certain distances.

-It makes his most useless string 1,1,2 usable as even though it still hits high, it can now be a starter, ender, and a true 50/50 by canceling 1,1, into low scoop.

-MB rising grab is already pretty useless (unless on Wayne Manor) and rising grab is one of his best wakeup attacks but is unsafe and doesn't lead to much damage. By spending a bar, this patch would allow a followup that would give combo potential. It also makes sense he is able to do so since he can already cancel Rising Grab into air heat vision and that other characters' wakeups allow combo followups. Ex: Batgirl, Flash, Aquaman, Nightwing, etc.

-2,2,3 is Superman's other main combo starter and by making it special cancelable allows it to have more combo and pressure potential by canceling into breath, MB heat vision, or trait. Superman could also get a cheesy overhead to low mixup by canceling it into low scoop.

-Fixing the bug to Flying Punch stops him from getting punished for using a move buffed in the previous patch.

-DF3 already has great range and goes under projectiles but is extremely unsafe. This would help in certain matchups like Martian, Zod, and Raven who can easily zone Superman out. However, he can still be pressured upon the opponent blocking it.

-B3 has decent range, its about a little more than his pre-patch F2, but takes a long time to come out (30 frames) while having lots of recovery. Which makes some corner combos, and MB B3 anti airs on reaction not practical. It also is one of his most damaging combo starters as found by @TONY-T (51% one bar and trait.) This would make it so Superman's combos don't drop easily and give him a powerful and more reliable anti-air at the cost of 1 bar.

-D1 combos into everything but MB breath and MB breath is a main combo starter for Superman. All specials canceling from D1 are interruptable except low scoop which isn't a very good starter. At the cost of 1 bar Superman's decent ranged D1 can become a great footsie tool that can be hit confirmed into his BnB.

Fair? Let me know.

@xQUANTUMx
@Rayner
@daddydab32ho
@KDZ
@MF SLAYER
@Compbros

M2Dave

Zoning Master
what's the meaning of this?
I see no wowo nerfs
flash needs meter and trait to do damage
wowo does close to 40% w/o meter that's around the damage that flash would do after the nerfs.
only difference is that wowo doesn't need meter or trait.
this is why balancing is hard, nerfing and buffing characters can have huge side effects.
The major difference is that Wonder Woman lacks an MB torpedo. From about half a screen, Flash has the ability to connect an MB torpedo (30% of damage) that can lead to a knock down set up that can lead to a trait combo (50%+ of damage).

What do you recommend for MB smoke bomb? Just more damage than normal?
Yes. The safe 50/50 mix ups are not unique to Batgirl. In my opinion, most of Batgirl's "randomness" may be attributed to MB teleport versus both rush down and zoning characters.

Disagree?

SonicFox5000

The Best.
So instead of buffing one of the worst traits in the game for batgirl, we NERF IT MORE?!?!?!??!??!??!??!?!! that would be almost slower than like a whole b3 lol

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
Aquaman
- traited goes down to 18 seconds of cool down
- b2 either is 27f or slightly smaller hotbox

Martian
- trait cool down to 18
- mb orbs disappear when hit.

Bane
- shoulder charge has a smaller hitbox

Bat girl
- b12 is -5
- f23 has a little more scaling
+ trait does more chip

Sinestro
- trait charge is pre ptach
+ mb boulder comes out on block and is -15

Harley Quinn
+ mb silly slide has armor
+ f2 is now 25f
+ d2 buff

Catwoman
+ faster forward walk
+ low whip is -11
+ trait canceled from evade has more invincible frames

Zatanna
+ trait doesn't disappear when she blocks and can block low
+ faster walk speed in trait
+ trance has an aerial hitbox

Killer frost
+ j1 has longer range and is 6f

Green arrow
+ faster d2 10f
± Fire arrows do 9% and .7% chip
+ Lightning arrows do 5% and 2% chip
+ ice arrow scales less
+ regular arrows build meter like Harleys guns.

Scorpion
+ mb teleport is -5
+ flip is -5
+b2 is 23f and -6
+spear hits mid and regular launches.

Zod
- one speed zod ball can be on screen.
- overhead grab start up increased.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
-Flash at the most should still be 53% damage from trait combos.
-MB lightning charge should be neutral on block.
-MB shake should cause a wall bounce but have heavy damage scaling just so the move isn't useless or too good.
-Longer time on trait cool down
-Regular sonic pound on block should be unsafe and MB sonic pound only at +6 but less pushback
-Lightning Kick should be able to be MB'd on block giving about 5% chip and -4 on block.

Your thoughts?

Immortal Kombat

almost moderate success
Im done talking about patches woth this game due to it not being at evo this year. However out of curiosity, what would you guys think of giving dd a meter less launcher like they gave shazam?

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
The major difference is that Wonder Woman lacks an MB torpedo. From about half a screen, Flash has the ability to connect an MB torpedo (30% of damage) that can lead to a knock down set up that can lead to a trait combo (50%+ of damage).

Disagree?
Yes. Your reasoning is absolutely terrible.
-Flash at the most should still be 53% damage from trait combos.
-MB lightning charge should be neutral on block.
-MB shake should cause a wall bounce but have heavy damage scaling just so the move isn't useless or too good.
-Longer time on trait cool down
-Regular sonic pound on block should be unsafe and MB sonic pound only at +6 but less pushback
-Lightning Kick should be able to be MB'd on block giving about 5% chip and -4 on block.

Your thoughts?
All terrible suggestions. Flash is fine as he is. The only thing I would change is certain strings like B22F3 whiffing on some opponents. And this is an issue that various characters have with their own strings. Those should have all been adjusted.

Yes. Your reasoning is absolutely terrible.

All terrible suggestions. Flash is fine as he is. The only thing I would change is certain strings like B22F3 whiffing on some opponents. And this is an issue that various characters have with their own strings. Those should have all been adjusted.
Flash is broke, but if m2dave is saying zod is "balanced" theres no way he can say shit about flash or anyone who isnt aquaman, batgirl, or MMH.