What's new

Injustice: GAU Balance Suggestions

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
We need to install a widget on the site that counts how many times M2Dave says the word "fool" in a week. Not certain the servors could handle it in realtime though...

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
Seriously though, all Nightwing needs are mobility buffs:
+ Recovery frames of Staff's backdash are decreased
+ Both the duration of invincible frames and the distance of Staff's backdash are increased
+ Forwards and backwards walking speeds of Escrima are increased

All completely and utterly reasonable, and TBH is what he should already have. I mean, I didn't even include any buffs to the Greatest Acrobat in the World's shitty Escrima jump (not that I'm salty or anything, but NRS really fucked up there amirite).

Staffwing also wouldn't get completely bopped by interactables.

ARMOR

Khaos God
Premium Supporter
(Constant Safe 50/50's) Guess you never played batgirl or just push block

(Full Screen move to whiff punish into good damge into more mixups) Not full screen but close, and also I don't get why its so hard for people to hold down midscreen or to not do anything unsafe midscreen against flash

(Trait to give almost 60 percent damage for one bar (essentially this will end each round barring clash) ) Notice what you said here TRAIT, yes I get 60% with one bar using TRAIT. While some other characters get to do 40%+ one bar or no bar (wonder women) mid screen combos and get a free OTG interactable that adds 20% unscaled damage, Flash's highest bnb combo is 36% midscreen. I can only do the trait combo twice in a match and that combo is not easy to do. So I don't see a difference between characters getting the same amount of damage using an interactable without using their TRAIT after a combo and flash doing the same thing using his TRAIT that he can use only two times a match.

(RMS cancel to give tons of frame traps) The only thing a flash player can do after RMS cancel is throw (which you can tech on reaction) or D1. You can
punish the overhead on reaction, you can back dash or again simply push block

(Best corner mixups in the game) Damn you must of forgot that batgirl, GL, wonder women, doomsday, superman, bane, catwomen, hawkgirl, and MMH are in the game

(best mixups in the game flat out) read above^^^^^^

(Extremely hard to zone with Speed Dodge and headbutt) So I guess Doomsday, bane, batgirl and hawkgirl are easy to zone?

ect. ect. ect.
Every character there with the exception of batgirl is easy to zone with zod.

JDM

Noob
Every character there with the exception of batgirl is easy to zone with zod.
He's really bad, idk why I typed those three paragraphs. I knew better.

The dude really said "flash only has one OTG" for why his corner game is fair. Lmfao. Why do I do it to myself?

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
I can't believe people don't want to believe their character is broke.

I'll admit all day my character is broke if he is. And guess what?

If they're broke, they're broke. It doesn't mean they're the best if there's more broken characters, nor should it be expected that you beat everyone. It just means they're broke. Do you think Jupiter or Sonic Fox care that they play broken characters? No, they're fucking honey badgers.

Your character has some absurd tools. It's whatever. A lot of characters in this game do.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
He's really bad.
Witness is not necessarily a bad player. But he is one of the many, many players who is a byproduct of Injustice. The safe vortex has misled some people into believing that they are great players because they can apply a safe 50/50 mix up that either loops or results in high damage. Hopefully, NRS is forever finished with such poor gameplay design.