What's new

I'm calling it now (feel free to blow me up if it doesn't happen)

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
No way of closing distance my ass. It took me 2 seconds:

You're more than welcome to roll yourself into the corner. I don't even play any of them but I have just about started to learn F/T so I'm not going to act like I know the MU at all, but spurting out BS like they can't close the distance and calling an 8-2 MU week 3 in the game's life is just dumb.
Haha ok buddy instrsd of theory fighting why don't you play a top Kano and find out yourself. I played white boi who I'm sure is a much better player than you (not a digg he is just very good) and after a very long set this is what the mu seems like ans will most likely stay as if there are no changes

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
No way of closing distance my ass. It took me 2 seconds:

You're more than welcome to roll yourself into the corner. I don't even play any of them but I have just about started to learn F/T so I'm not going to act like I know the MU at all, but spurting out BS like they can't close the distance and calling an 8-2 MU week 3 in the game's life is just dumb.
So you have no actual mu knowledge yet you call me dumb for stating my knowledge of the mu even though I have 100 times more experience than you by playing the best in the world right now.. Now if white boi disagrees I will def listen to his opinion but yours on the other hand..

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
So you have no actual mu knowledge yet you call me dumb for stating my knowledge of the mu even though I have 100 times more experience than you by playing the best in the world right now.. Now if white boi disagrees I will def listen to his opinion but yours on the other hand..
What I call dumb is calling MU numbers at a point where most people are still working on landing their combos perfectly or optimizing their combos.
The game is still at infancy age and characters aren't half discovered yet. So yeah, I think people still have to lab a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time before they start calling MU numbers.

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
In my book they aren't being slept on since people actually play them and find them okay. We have so many toolkits that aren't even being touched that hearing about people sleeping on F/T is weird.

What I call dumb is calling MU numbers at a point where most people are still working on landing their combos perfectly or optimizing their combos.
Actually, the most obvious problem is people being hit by mid-string non-mixup lows/OHs, I'd say.

BEENEEWEENEES

Thou shalt be slain!
F/T's biggest weakness is decent "up close" punishment for unsafe strings. Best he can get is 2 boss toss which is 20ish%. He excels at mid/full screen and may be the best character in the game from midscreen. Njp is totally fucked, projectile mixup is wicked good and safe, his sweep has ridiculous range even though it's unsafe... And the Kano comments; boss toss eats all projectiles and is safe. He can't just knife willy nilly.

That NJP though. Its so crazy it hits behind F/T. How do I know that? lol.. my first few games against an F/T player I tried running under it.... no dice.

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
The game is still at infancy age and characters aren't half discovered yet. So yeah, I think people still have to lab a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time before they start calling MU numbers.
Lol no some my numbers are obvious from the beginning. I agree some you have to wait and see how they pan out but some are painfully obvious and thets the case in the mu but hey if you need to hear it from a "top" player to believe go ask whiteboi yourself

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Gets 8-2 by Kano
Wait what?
Yeah I think F/T is really strong. I struggle sometimes. I mean, ferra can throw Torr like a projectile overhead or low and you just have to hold it. It's also safe. Just like everything this character has. You all think Kung Jin is awesome?? Put some work into this character and you'll see what a great character is. Yeah I'm salty at this character :p
... wait what?

So wait is this a troll thread? Have I been duped?

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
lol at you trying to push buttons
That doesn't answer my question. Scott said Ferra throws Torr and I kinda just expect idiocy from you, so thats why I'm asking.
Because usually when you show up to stuff its some elaborate ruse, or the thread loses intellectual value very quickly.

So yes or no, is this a serious thread about sleeping on F/T, or is this a troll thread?

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
That doesn't answer my question. Scott said Ferra throws Torr and I kinda just expect idiocy from you, so thats why I'm asking.
Because usually when you show up to stuff its some elaborate ruse, or the thread loses intellectual value very quickly.

So yes or no, is this a serious thread about sleeping on F/T, or is this a troll thread?
Kano beats ferratorr 7-3 to 8-2.. I understand you are not a very high level player but if you do not believe me and have to hear it from one of tourney players you so happily bend over for, go ask whiteboi

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face

It is a serious thread.
Scott made a mistake by saying Ferra throws Torr lol.

Dribirut is well... dribirut.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Kano beats ferratorr 7-3 to 8-2.. I understand you are not a very high level player but if you do not believe me and have to hear it from one of tourney players you so happily bend over for, go ask whiteboi
Its been like 1 month, yeah?
Did whiteboi win any tournaments yet? If not, then until he does he can't be considered a reliable source under the idea of a "top player".
I already know you aren't a top player. We have Ferra/Torr players winning tournaments, do we have Kano players winning tournaments?
Is Whiteboi the undisputed top Kano player? Are you the undisputed best Ferra/Torr player? Is whoever his opponent is playing the undisputed best representative?
Have they played the MU long enough, with enough different people, with enough different styles, all of which are top representatives of their characters?

No, in truth he is playing one Ferra/Torr for maybe one month, that player probably isn't the best example of a Ferra/Torr, nor is whiteboi the best example of a Kano.

So if Biohazard came in here and said Ferra/Torr beats Kano 8-2, considering he has actually won a tournament and is the top representative of his character, what then?

You'd have nothing to stand on, you'd have a player who hasn't accomplished as much putting his word against someone who has. Basically, you are an idiot. Thats actually the sum of it all.

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
It is a serious thread.
Scott made a mistake by saying Ferra throws Torr lol.

Dribirut is well... dribirut.
So I say the mu is most likely 7-3 8-2 unless something drastic changes and I'm being dumb for discussing a mu? Get your head out of your ass with this "ddrrrrrrrr can't talk about mus until we are 6 months in" when injustice came out it was obvious lex got demolished by sinestro and heavy zonjng characters. Did that change? No it did not. It is a similar case here... Am I 100% sure, no but I'm a fairly certain.

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
Its been like 1 month, yeah?
Did whiteboi win any tournaments yet? If not, then until he does he can't be considered a reliable source under the idea of a "top player".
I already know you aren't a top player. We have Ferra/Torr players winning tournaments, do we have Kano players winning tournaments?
Is Whiteboi the undisputed top Kano player? Are you the undisputed best Ferra/Torr player? Is whoever his opponent is playing the undisputed best representative?
Have they played the MU long enough, with enough different people, with enough different styles, all of which are top representatives of their characters?

No, in truth he is playing one Ferra/Torr for maybe one month, that player probably isn't the best example of a Ferra/Torr, nor is whiteboi the best example of a Kano.

So if Biohazard came in here and said Ferra/Torr beats Kano 8-2, considering he has actually won a tournament and is the top representative of his character, what then?

You'd have nothing to stand on, you'd have a player who hasn't accomplished as much putting his word against someone who has. Basically, you are an idiot. Thats actually the sum of it all.
IF I'm not a top player at least I'm willing to bet I'm much better than you are. So much that I challenge you to a 200$ money match. You run your mouth too much for being bad at the game. And whiteboi is an excellent player and would be top in any game and his opinion is much more valuable than yours. Btw I play Kano

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
So I say the mu is most likely 7-3 8-2 unless something drastic changes and I'm being dumb for discussing a mu? Get your head out of your ass with this "ddrrrrrrrr can't talk about mus until we are 6 months in" when injustice came out it was obvious lex got demolished by sinestro and heavy zonjng characters. Did that change? No it did not. It is a similar case here... Am I 100% sure, no but I'm a fairly certain.
Bane "lost 7-3 against KF, Nightwing, and Superman" for the longest time. Turns out the popular opinion isn't always the true one. Last I recall those ended up being 6-4 over Frost, 5-5 (or 5.2-4.8 if Bane is on P1 side) over Supes, and 5-5 against NW.

Turns out some predictions made a month into the game's life, or 6 months, or even a year later, don't always end up true.

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
Wa
Bane "lost 7-3 against KF, Nightwing, and Superman" for the longest time. Turns out the popular opinion isn't always the true one. Last I recall those ended up being 6-4 over Frost, 5-5 (or 5.2-4.8 if Bane is on P1 side) over Supes, and 5-5 against NW.

Turns out some predictions made a month into the game's life, or 6 months, or even a year later, don't always end up true.[/QUOTE
Way to dodge the money match lol. I'm the one that plays Kano and whiteboi mains ferra torr

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
IF I'm not a top player at least I'm willing to bet I'm much better than you are. So much that I challenge you to a 200$ money match. You run your mouth too much for being bad at the game. And whiteboi is an excellent player and would be top in any game and his opinion is much more valuable than yours. Btw I play Kano
So because you are better than me at the game, possibly, that means what? You're not the top rep, neither am I, neither is Whiteboi.
Also I haven't given my opinion on the MU, I'm simply saying that you have no reliable source, which you don't. Also I don't travel, from what I can tell you don't really either.
So what, are you posting up $200 to fight me over your cardboard router? $200 for me to spend money to come out to you? Are you going to travel to me?

Otherwise you're just throwing out a dollar sign to prove literally nothing. Or as you say "You run your mouth too much for being bad at the game."
Come back to me when you achieve something. You can usually find me in the lab.

(to your post above, I'm not dodging but from what I can tell neither of us are going to come to the other person. Also Whiteboi =/= best Ferra/Torr)

(Also its kinda obvious to that point since I didn't know which either of you played, showing just how small the waves both of you are making this early into the game are)

(Just kidding Whiteboi is in my character council, forgot. He is cool, but still not the top rep)

(Neither are you.)

(Also odd he didn't come into the council telling us he got bodied by a fourth string Kano player. Was it online?)

(It was probably online. You should try playing offline.)

(In a tourney.)

(And winning it.)

(And then come back and MM me after you become somebody)

(Then I'll take your $200 and you can blame it on your adapter)

(Then I'll suggest maybe buying another one. I'll lend you $200)