What's new

"I'm a Real Pain in the @%# huh?" - Batgirl General Discussion Thread

Ironic considering you're the one giving him shit over a simple question.
How's anything I said ironic? Read what you wrote.

He didn't say it in an innocent "just asking a question" way.
He's giving shit to the OP (who obviously is here to just talk about Batgirl) and going off topic.

Now I advise you don't do the same.

Saitsu

Noob
How's anything I said ironic? Read what you wrote.

He didn't say it in an innocent "just asking a question" way.
He's giving shit to the OP (who obviously is here to just talk about Batgirl) and going off topic.

Now I advise you don't do the same.
You said that was the reason that kids like him should go outside, yet you're the one acting like a child.

Take it however you want, it was a valid, simple question that was already answered and handled. You bitching about it hours later was unnecessary.

The only one who intended to truly go off-topic was you.

Villest1

Noob
I'm loving Batgirl right now. She's practically the perfect counter for Ravens bad Matchups from what I can tell. She may just end up taking Ravens place as my main. :D

I actually like using Batgirl, at first I was like WHY another batman related character (and this is me saying it since I am a huge Batman fan) but she is pretty badass. I have three main characters that I like to use Batman, Bane and now Batgirl.

UlquiorraSchiffr

I kept losing so I switched to Batco.
Pretty sold on Batgirl at this point, with some time working up the muscle memory for execution, she can take Batman's spot as my main. Oh and dat infinite yo...

Much appreciated but too bad you used the ps3 buttons instead of number notations. Kind of confusing because not everyone uses the same layout. Nice guide though.
Yeah thanks for the feedback, in the description of the video I added the combo buttons input as number notations, I hope that helps. On my next combo tutorial I will say it as number notations :)

Undecided whether I will main her or not, but at bare minimum she will be a back pocket character. She is going to take some time to develop with all her tools and her execution being higher than most of the cast for her damaging combos.

I feel she is easily Top 10 with Top 5 potential and going to be a nightmare for some top tier characters.

cirkusfreaksho

All in a day's work
sorry if already known..kinda new to batgirl but i found that you can delay and dash cancel her bola. Any ideas how this can be incorporated into her game?

Primiera

Wonderful Woman
How have you guys been playing her in the footsie department? She seems to have major T-Rex arms in the normals department, and I don't see very good ways to get in via jumping. At this point I'm thinking she's a zoner/counter-zoner by default until you either score a BF1 (which is godly but has slow start-up) and go into mass vortex and pressure mode, or a dash into throw or f+2. Anyone got insight?

Loving the character, but I stink with her.

How have you guys been playing her in the footsie department? She seems to have major T-Rex arms in the normals department, and I don't see very good ways to get in via jumping. At this point I'm thinking she's a zoner/counter-zoner by default until you either score a BF1 (which is godly but has slow start-up) and go into mass vortex and pressure mode, or a dash into throw or f+2. Anyone got insight?

Loving the character, but I stink with her.
I am at the office so cannot provide precise details but she has really good range on one of her low strings and pretty decent range on one of her overhead strings (safe string that is). So she is not completely lost in the neutral ground footsies department. But I do feel she is more of a Vortex Machine/Counter Zoner as your described.

Dulllyanna

You're going to shoot guns at me?
Ya, her range sucks.

dats what im sayyyin. make her Killer Frost Tier!! lololololololol
Yeah, let's make it so her neutral is absolute fucking garbage and literally all she has is an unseeable 50/50 into damage, a safe long range low and a ground spike move that Aquaman also has. I know that sounds good still but KF has some awful matchups that Batgirl most certainly doesn't. Don't get me wrong, she can definitely be a threat, but she's one of the most overrated characters in the game.

Wasted

Noob
Her range doesn't suck.

B+1, 2 has great range, maybe as much or more than KF
F+2, 1 has a hitbox that extends just past her fist

Babs can ambiguous J2 from an absolutely absurd distance, like at the max range of her sweep.

Frost does need some sort of buff, though IMO, but only to her trait. It's too hard to make use of - it should just be an activated power with a time limit.

Dulllyanna

You're going to shoot guns at me?
Her ground v ground game is okayish, her air control is utterly horrible though. Sorry, I didn't really want to start a KF balance/strength discussion in the batgirl forum lol. I shouldn't have even brought it up, I'm just sick of hearing how she's so incredible when she has obvious weaknesses.

PANDA

*Supreme Member*
Her DB2D really should not be tech rollable cuz u fall on ur face and not on ur back <3

You all know, you should just use the electric knuckles and sacrifice 2% damage for 10 times the chip damage. Just helping the batgirl forum out.

Ratchet-Fabulous

#TeamTwirl
Has anyone noticed something fishy with her inputs?

Example: I press 1, and she punches. If I press db directly after she will throw her Batarang, which she shouldn't. I should have to press 1, db1.

It messes up the whole entire combo if I'm trying to do a 111, db2, and instead it gives me a 111, db1.