What's new

"I'm a Real Pain in the @%# huh?" - Batgirl General Discussion Thread

PANDA

*Supreme Member*
Babs the Batgirl

Character Biography --

Batgirl is Barbara Gordon, a confident young woman as committed to justice as her father, Gotham City’s top cop Commissioner Gordon. But when her overprotective Dad forbids her from joining the force, her admiration of Batman leads her to...Read More >

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
I cant wait to divulge more time into her. To be honest I don't like her too much... but I didn't give her enough time to decide whether or not I want to continue using her. I probably will though. :16Bit

Adam Todd

Ana-R-chY
Having a blast playing Batgirl, easily my second main to my Batman. She's perfect because I wanted an anti-zoner type of character to deal with the Deathstrokes, Ravens, Green Arrows, BAs. I also hope for some DLC costumes for the DLC characters, I thought they would at least get one.

PANDA

*Supreme Member*
I wish her cross-up was better.

But to have her on the same tier as KF, all they need to change is her DD3 to -4 on block instead of -18.

that is all. :D

Niko Mar

Founding Member of the Fate Army
I cant wait to divulge more time into her. To be honest I don't like her too much... but I didn't give her enough time to decide whether or not I want to continue using her. I probably will though. :16Bit
Too busy basking in the salt of Scorpion? :joker:

King Contradiction

Nueb Member
Put about 2 hours into her, just screwing around with her moves and combos. I'll say this..she is easy enough for me. I was able to get down a pretty simple 31% combo for her within the time frame and am working on more combos and such. She is not ready for online, as I still need to work on my execution. I've decided that I'll just put like an hour and a half into her each day, then play against the AI for a little bit to kinda test/review what I've practiced for the day and see if I'm ready to move further. By the end of next week, I should have a new main..even though as of now, I'm not quite good enough with her to say I want her to replace my Batman. From a gameplay perspective, I am loving her.

Georgie

Ex Shadow Kick
What do you guys forsee as her bad matchups? She might lose to superman because when he starts his offense batgirl doesnt have any buttons to deal with f2,3 breath. Her jab is 7 frames her d1 is 8 and she cant backdash.

Edit: well you actually CAN backdash you just have to time it well.

WILL BE MAINING.

Her rush down is so fun, her combos feel good. Once I get this stuff into muscle memory, I can't wait to exploit my ability to think of mix-ups 4-5 moves early.

Zebster

How's my volume?
So, I play this on an SDTV, and because of that I can't read the text in the move lists. What is the difference between her two stances? I see that one does more damage with certain attacks, but I don't see what the one with the electricity does.

EDIT: Forgot that triangle marks the moves to show up on the screen.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
she is amazing as fighting game character in IGAU .... NRS really did a good job regarding her conception, moveset and overall design

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
So, I play this on an SDTV, and because of that I can't read the text in the move lists. What is the difference between her two stances? I see that one does more damage with certain attacks, but I don't see what the one with the electricity does. I also can't tell what it says next to the triangle button on the trait page.
Eletric gloves = more damage when opponent blocks .... :D

Ksmoke

skarlet is back!!
Are we supposed to be able to dash cancel bola or is it a glitch too? Not on move list and haven't seen it mentioned anywhere.