What's new

General/Other - Reptile IGN is revealing new MKX character on Tuesday!

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Mileena is basically the Cammy of MK. Fairly popular in the last game too. I'd be really surprised if she wasn't on the roster. Especially given that I'm fairly sure at this point they were just straight up lying about the amount of new characters they were offering.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
lets hope IGN isnt located in NYC... we getting snowed in... The city is shutting down...

AZTEC-GOD

I will kill you for sport.
I'm very excited to see the reaction. It truly is the best part of the job.
You guys haven't failed to make my jaw drop and go "OHHHHHHH" in excitement. By the way, just wanna say thank you and Ed and the team for really making this game top notch! Definitely shows the love and care you all are putting into this. Really my favorite game already and i haven't even played it.

Are we gonna see more of this dynamic weather for stages this stream?

Arkane Slim

I did a lot but I never hated...
I really want Jade! It is for that reason, I don't want to see Mileena. I don't think we can have three female Ninjas (unless Jade ascends from being a ninja into somebody else )

Cassie & D'Vorah are sufficient enough for "New Females" so I would love to see returns such as Tanya and Ashrah. Female characters like Sareena and Nitara are less preferable, while Kira(even though she would make a good rival to Cassie), Le Mei, Frost (yes I said Frost) Khameleon, Sindel, Skarlet, & Sheeva I do not want to see return.

Arkane Slim

Mileena is basically the Cammy of MK. Fairly popular in the last game too. I'd be really surprised if she wasn't on the roster. Especially given that I'm fairly sure at this point they were just straight up lying about the amount of new characters they were offering.
Mileena is more like the Sakura
Kitana = Chun Li
Sonya = Cammy

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest

Interested to see if the reveal ends up being this Erron Black dude. He looks way too fleshed out to not be someone important. Again, I know the comics don't necessarily mean much, but it would be cool to see a new character.

Having said that, I really hope that dude is Ermac in some sort of disguise.

Levaranoia

War God
I'd take Jade or Skarlett over Mileena in a heart beat and I dont play any of those characters. I friggin hate Mileena as a character. Take away her razor teeth and she is just an annoying character with a nice body.

Arkane Slim

Erron Bl

Interested to see if the reveal ends up being this Erron Black dude. He looks way too fleshed out to not be someone important. Again, I know the comics don't necessarily mean much, but it would be cool to see a new character.

Having said that, I really hope that dude is Ermac in some sort of disguise.
Erron Black looks hella cool. But more importantly I hope Cassie can deconfirm Frost for us, lol #SheGotCaged