What's new

General/Other - Reptile IGN is revealing new MKX character on Tuesday!

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
I'm not a huge Mileena fan or anything, but this
She's pretty much the ultimate femme fatale
is a big part of the appeal to me, although I don't see people mention it often. I would elaborate if I wasn't fucking knackered, but that aspect of her character is kind of interesting when you really think about it.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Well, looking at Erron Black makes me demand him as playable. Fucking Dollars trilogy, son. And wtf I see Frost has been showing up in the comics? Wanted her so bad as MK9 DLC just to bum people out.

Next trailer still probably Nightwolf because fuck us, but damn I need something cool to chew on. Had exams get canceled this week thanks to central Mass's Snowpocalypse 2015. Just gonna be me and my shovel for days without this.

Cool_Prizes

Angry Joshua
Man all I see in the comments are people saying "Reveal my favorite character! The same one that's been in 85% of the MK games!"

IT'S TIME FOR SOME NEW FLAVOR! Even if it's not a BRAND new character, at least let it be a character that wasn't in the previous game. Gosh, create some new favorites...
agreed...
A new character and a revamped character would be nice... Still sadly think we'll be getting Mileena

as somebody who genuinely likes nightwolf i'm not against that but i was hoping for a new character oh well i bet the other one'll be new

If the moon does mean Nightwolf, I hope it's at least a descendant or similar new character rather than just Nightwolf
It's nightwolf's angry teenage son daypanther who blames raiden for his father's death (assuming this wasn't also reversed) and seeks to supplant him as earth's protector this post started as a joke but now that i've finished it it sounds pretty cool

Dark

Noob
Really though... The LOOK TO LA LUNA thing combined with with the relish hint has got me convinced it's Reptile. Not to mention the fact that he's nearly the most teased character and popular enough to be a shoe in for MKX. It's about time to announce another ninja.