What's new

General/Other - Reptile IGN is revealing new MKX character on Tuesday!

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
I just really, really hope it isn't Nightwolf. It could be the most hype reveal trailer of all time and it would do nothing for me because it would be Nightwolf.

Him and Stryker need to stay dead for MK's entire future lifespan.
How dare you. Nightwolf is a beast. MKX needs a chest pounding character.

trufenix

bye felicia
Just wondering if we are konfirmed for getting a trailer or maybe just an article/picture for the reveal? Hoping it's the former, of course.
Today's thing is a video, but there's no telling if a "trailer" like what Kitana / Kung got, or a thorough spotlight like what Quan and Kano and Raiden got, or if its just going to be an obnoxious CG thing like what happened to Lex. I guess it could also be a stream, but I feel like a stream would've gotten more press.

The PantyChrist

Rest in Pantiez
It's nightwolf's angry teenage son daypanther who blames raiden for his father's death (assuming this wasn't also reversed) and seeks to supplant him as earth's protector this post started as a joke but now that i've finished it it sounds pretty cool
I was dying at Daypanther
Since we're confessing I thought he was a latino and his hat was a sombrero. Not joking being honest.
I think the original actor was latino

I was very underwhelmed with this reveal. Maybe because just as I thought it was getting good ... it ended. The X-Ray was a bit bleh and the Fatality was cut short.

I blame IGN.

On the plus side .. KL seems to play fairly similarly to MK9...