What's new

General/Other - Reptile IGN is revealing new MKX character on Tuesday!

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
ya im guessing it's two returning characters or one new.

God, what i would give to have a fujin/shinnok reveal. i would seriously die
Yeah I think we should be getting some newbies mixed in from now on... We are suppose to have the most new characters ever so we gotta get some..

If Fujins comic look is anything to go by his design is gonna be tits for sure.. We for sure need a better elder God round here..

Last edited:

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Way too many characters for a demo.
Hmm you're probably right.
The Injustice demo had only 3 characters, maybe this one will have only 3 or 4 as well. I'd say the first 4 revealed: Subby, Scorpion, Dabboorah and Ferra/Torr

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
Hah...finally...yes...indeed. Exclusive character reveal for the stream. We are excited. This character will cause a hype-splosion.
This is the quote that causes the confusion. So, according to Ed, we are getting TWO VIDEOS on two different days with each having a reveal - AND there is an exclusive reveal on the stream as well. That makes three for this week. Ed didn't say one video and the stream, he said TWO VIDEOS, and Tyler posted "exclusive reveal for the stream". Two videos + Exclusive stream reveal per Tyler = 3 reveals.

Last edited:

gosoxtim

Noob
This is the quote that causes the confusion. So, according to Ed, we are getting TWO VIDEOS on two different days with each having a reveal - AND there is an exclusive reveal on the stream as well. That makes three for this week. Ed didn't say one video and the stream, he said TWO VIDEOS, and Tyler posted "exclusive reveal for the stream". Two videos + Exclusive stream reveal per Tyler = 3 reveals.
yeah two as in tuesady and thurday one on the ign and one reveal on reveal on stream not three with probally a video from later from the stream reveal

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
yeah two as in tuesady and thurday one on the ign and one reveal on reveal on stream not three with probally a video from later from the stream reveal
Hey, I'm just going by what they have actually said - with no speculation. Tyler said "exclusive reveal on the stream", and Ed said "Two reveals, Two videos". Exclusive means that it is unique to that event. Ed said nothing about the stream, and Tyler said nothing about the videos. We can speculate about what they meant, and if one person said "video" when they meant "stream" (or vice-versa). Perhaps @tylerlansdown could clear it up, so that we aren't jumping to conclusions?

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
yeah, I believe will be 2 revelations , one in Tuesday through a official trailer, and another in the stream in Thursday;and this one (the Thursday one), with a official video later .... I believe what will be showing in the stream will work more as a teasing stuff, with official trailer afterwards

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
yeah, I believe will be 2 revelations , one in Tuesday through a official trailer, and another in the stream in Thursday;and this one (the Thursday one), with a official video later .... I believe what will be showing in the stream will work more as a teasing stuff, with official trailer afterwards
Could be, but that's what I'm talking about. It is speculation at this point, based on the differing statements between Lansdown and Boon. I suppose there are always a few ?????'s with NRS, though. Either way, January has been a breath of blood-misted air after the desiccated corpses of the last three months. :ex

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
I'm really trying to understand what people's fascination with Mileena is. She's not that great of a character nor are her powers and specials that cool. Can someone please explain what is so great about her?
She would be so much better if she exhibited even more Tarkatan abilities. I remember the MK9 vignette for her, which showed an animation of her in the Flesh Pits. She had arm blades.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Could be, but that's what I'm talking about. It is speculation at this point, based on the differing statements between Lansdown and Boon. I suppose there are always a few ?????'s with NRS, though. Either way, January has been a breath of blood-misted air after the desiccated corpses of the last three months. :ex
indeed .... and since we have by now more or less 11 weeks until the official release, and we have more or less half (12) of the "supposed 24 chars roster character cast" revealed, then, by logic, NRS and Ed Boon, more or less, will try to reveal , let's say, 1 remaining characters by week ?

Besides, they have to cover more details in gameplay mechanics, story mode and online mode, so, we can suppose they will have to hurry up .... if so, prepare yourself for a bunch of reveal between February and March, or, if not ? We can never be 100% sure about NRS and Ed Boon regarding their announcements, until we can see them released

If all fails, some stuff will not be revealed before the game come out, and will have to dig up while playing the game ....

Cool_Prizes

Angry Joshua
Mileena and Ermac
or...
Mileena and Salazar
or...
Tanya and Shinnok
or...
Boraicho, Havik, Reiko, Reptile, Fox, Takeda, Frost, Jax's Daughter (comic), Old Johnny, Evil Liu Kang, Baraka, Cyrax, Sektor, Rain, Fujin....