Votes: 41 32.5%
  • more

Votes: 36 28.6%
  • other, specify in thread

Votes: 10 7.9%

• Total voters

The Ultimate

aka CommandThrower
I've got a fair amount, actually. I'm interested in Kotal Kahn(all variants), Ferra/Torr(all variants), D'Vorah(Venomous), Quan Chi(Sorcerer), Kano(all variants), and there may yet be more!

MKX is the first fighting game in a long while where I am genuinely interested in playing a good amount of the cast.

I think its best to say who i dont wanna play as which are Sonya Reptile,Scorpion,Raiden, Jax and Kungjin..the rest so far seem really interesting to me

PaletteSwap

Misanthropiate
From the characters revealed so far:

Ermac - Mystic and Master of Souls

Kitana - Assassin

Sub-Zero - Grandmaster

Those ones seem to click the best with my preferred playstyles, but I'm sure things will change once we get to see more gameplay of new or unrevealed characters.

Oh and if Smoke is in, I'm gonna play the shit out of him even if he sucks.

I ended up going back to 2 characters in MK9, so I'm assuming the same will happen in MKX.

Most likely Jacqui and Jax.

I might have to add Kano as a third just because Trevor Goddard was so beautiful <3

Will main Sub Zero -because it's built into me at this point- and one additional villain character.

Kano is looking pretty good right about now.

All three variations for each, but I imagine as time goes by I will float to maining just one of them and all their variations.

Crimzon-ET

Got Face Huggers?
I am planning on focusing on one character and learning all of their variations and match ups for tournaments. The only thing for me is figuring out which character that is going to be.

Right now I am interested in Shinnok,Milleena,Ferra Torr,D'varoh,Kotal Kahn, and Sub-Zero. So when I get the game I am going to go through every character that I like to find out which character is the best fit for me and start training.

Doctor Future

Baraka Lives!
My first main will be Quan Chi, if Baraka doesn't make the initial roster.

I will start with his Warlock variation, and then move to his others to see which one I like best.

But then, I plan to main also: Ermac, Kung Lao & Kung Jin.

Maybe then Takeda or Jacqui.

Gamer68

Fujin!
I plan on playing them all, and getting good with all of them. I don't really mean "mastering" them; but just getting really good.

Koor

Hot Gyahbage
1 character but all their variations. Ill tinker with the rest of the roster for a better understanding of their tools though.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Seriously I will play Kitana, Sub, and one more (probably Mileena, but could be someone yet unannounced)... I will learn just about everyone though.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Only one character (Raiden) and all three of his variations.

I'm currently fighting the urge to play both him and Scorpion as I swore to myself I'd be a one-character guy after the days of MK9.

callMEcrazy

Alone is where to find me.
I'm not good at juggling a lot of characters/variations. I'll probably pick two variations from separate characters and stick to them.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Only one character (Raiden) and all three of his variations.

I'm currently fighting the urge to play both him and Scorpion as I swore to myself I'd be a one-character guy after the days of MK9.
Play both Raiden and Scorpion! I'm sure it won't be that difficult to juggle two characters.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Honestly with so many variations and characters, nobody is going to main "everyone" at that same high level lol just too much shit to memorize, though I'm sure some will try out everyone but I think realistically majority will probably main 1, 2 maybe 3 characters at most for serious competitive play.

I have to see the full roster, I know we have like 50%+ revealed but still. I have to see if Fujin will be in, at this point he's the only one left I really care a lot about.

Definite mains:

-But if Fujin's in definitely maining him to the max.

-However, for the ones revealed. I will be trying out every possible, potentially good zoner.

-I plan on maining Ermac, MOS, Mystic. Probably not Spectral.

-Also IF Sektor or a cyborg that plays similar to him comes back or joins I will main them.

-Scorpion, Ninjitsu and Hellfire. I forgot about Inferno have to see more to judge.

-Raiden, Displacer only.

-Takeda(he seems to be one of the lesser popular characters so far) and he has whips or rope like moves which I like plus his backstory is really cool. Plus he seems like a cool new ninja character.

Possibilities, depends have to play around with:

-Erron Black, we haven't seen anything from him yet but if he has good zoning tools with the guns I may add him to my secondaries.

-Reptile, I was never a big Reptile player at all. In fact the only MK game I played him really was MK 4 of all games and a little in MK 2. Since then haven't touched him. He looks like he'll have interesting zoning tools with stopping that forceball set ups, they have potential. His Noxious looks tempting, practically free up close damage. Maybe his Deceptive I'll try out, not so interested in his nimble variation.

-Kitana's Mournful variation, a lot say it looks crappy and of her 3 that may be true but I think she has good zoning potential with this style so I'll experiment. Probably very small chance of me using her right now though but it looked kind of interesting.