Votes: 12 9.5%
  • 2 or 3 chars with 2 or 3 variations

Votes: 41 32.5%
  • more

Votes: 36 28.6%
  • other, specify in thread

Votes: 10 7.9%

• Total voters
i mean in a serious way, that you are ready for competition with these characters, not just dabble around and beat some casuals.

i definitely want one char with all three variations, if my brain still has space maybe an alt with one var (even though id like three but thats not realistic for me)

JDM

Noob
I literally want to play like.. .6 characters right now. And no matter the character I will toy with every variation.

Ermac, Scorpion, Raiden, Kung Lao, Reptile, probably Goro even... All characters I wanna mess with right off the bat.

Not to mention, Kenshi, Johnny Cage, Takeda, Kung Jin, Erron Black, and probably more when they are all confirmed.

Fuck, when's MKX??!?

;-;

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.
As of now my choices are:

Scorpion
Kotal Kahn
Kitana
Reptile
Ermac
Goro - just cause...

I'll end up trying everyone though.

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
If I had to pick a single character it would be Mileena without a doubt, I'm loyal to her until the end and want to master all three of her variations. On another note, I've always loved Kitana as well, so I see myself putting just as much time into her. Lastly, D'Vorah just seems too cool to pass up, so once I'm very comfortable with Mileena and Kitana I may dabble in her as well.

Last edited:

Killusion

Stream addict
Trying to be a character and variation loyalist but I will use other variations if the match-up calls for it.
Haven't really decided my character yet though, right now I'm most interested in Kano and Kung Jin.

Last edited:

Titanman_88

Adamantium Addiction
Kenshi guaranteed all 3 variations (waiting on OFFICIAL reveal). His son, all 3 variations. After that Im not sure lol Hopefully I won't need anyone else lol

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Honestly I don't try and decide this stuff until the game comes out when I can try the character and figure out if they suit my play style. I'll most likely have a main and a secondary then a few pocket characters that are somehow better than my main :/

...Depending on the character I'll have a little something from most characters, so I don't get bored :)

I wanna play 5, I believe if you are true let hook and interested in a specific character then you will do pretty damn good playing the and learning every piece of dirt they have to offer, that being said I'm in love with Kitana (RS) because of the versatile tools and range

I feel like Kung Lao with all three variations are what I SHOULD be playing as, I love set ups and cool diverse variations.

Ferratorr because they look so freakin bad ass, and interested in playing them and seeing how tore used ferra for convos and setups, mix-Ups etc...

And from the look of the trailer, Mileena and Tekada :)

So there you go, those are my 5

Im looking at playing "competitively" a solid 5 chars upon release that number may shrink or grow depending on my comfortableness and feel with each character..

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
This is probably the longest list of will-mains i've ever had for a fighting game.

I rarely back down on my pre-game claims, I didn't for Injustice and I didn't for MK9.

So far:
Jax(all 3), Jacqui(all 3), Ferra/Torr(Vicious), Goro(IDK), Kotal(War, Sun), Kano(Maybe all 3), Raiden(Thunder God), and i'll probably dable in everyone else but Kitana or Sonya.

PND OmegaK

Drunk and Orderly
Half the cast interests me at this point so I dont know. Hopefully I'll be able to just focus on 1 or 2 and not have a character crisis like I did with Injustice.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Since there is no sign of Skarlet being in MKX, i will do the same thing i did for MK9, i will play the entire cast until i find my calling, and when i do, i will main the 3 variations of said char.

So far Scorpion and Cassie are in the plans.

In then first year of injustice i mained black adam,ares,batman,and bane.
I used the entire cast for the first few months of its release, so i maydo the same.

I am currently interested in subzero(3),scorpion(ninjutsu),Kotal Kahn(3),Johnny cage,takeda,kung jin,jax,kung lao(3), and Kano(3). Each character seems interesting though, so its a hard choice but its like "hey,you never know."

- Real talk wimme,famo.

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
If I play as long as I did with Injustice, all of them eventually. Might start with either Cassie, Liu Kang, Goro, or Scorpion, maybe even Ferra/Torr. I'm really not sure

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
This is probably the longest list of will-mains i've ever had for a fighting game.
This is 100% true for me as well. And that is incredibly refreshing!

Right now, I'm looking at: Scorpion, Takeda, Shinnok, Erron Black, Ferr/Torr, Goro, Kenshi, Cassie, and Ermac. My main main is looking to be Scorpion, but I won't know for sure until I actually play the game.

I don't remember how long it has been since I've been excited to use the entire roster in a fighting game.

FiNCu

Casual from Poland ;)
Speculation, but 2 characters,and im no sure which variation pick as my"main".Currently Ferra/Torr Ruthless,and im waiting for more reveals..

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
I've always had a hard time committing to just one or two characters. At the end of MK9's life I mained Shang because at one point I mained everyone in the cast so I figured why not just main Shang then. But for MKX, I'm trying to be a character loyalist as much as I can, that character being Goro. Now the problem is, I love Raiden, and Johnny and Jax look really cool as well... I know I won't resist the urge to play other characters but I'll try to just play three characters tops. Probably one variation per character.