Votes: 41 32.5%
  • more

Votes: 36 28.6%
  • other, specify in thread

Votes: 10 7.9%

• Total voters

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Reptile, Jacqui and Goro (maybe I want to see how he plays first) as my for realsies characters, then Kotal and Mournful Kitana as my side bitches.

Kotal Kahn - Primarily Blood God, War God and Sun God when I feel like it.

Ermac - All except Spectral (if I'm not getting them mixed up). The whole floating around like Hawkgirl thing seems like a total bill.

Kitana - Assassin. Maybe Royal Storm sometimes.

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
I happy that Mileena is back and I will be definately giving her another shot, but TBH I have watched all the stuff for MKX and every char looks so damn fun to play grrr I can't wait any fucking longer

PizzaMasta

Hellblazer
I'd like to at least be able to play "correctly" with one variation of every character, then maybe 2-3 characters with who I'd use only 1 variation but much more competitively and finally 1-3 real mains with all 3 variations! As to who they'd be... good question. So far I'm interested in Sub-Zero, Kotal Kahn, Ferra/Torr, probably Johnny when I see his gameplay and almost surely Shinnok if he's in.

I just realised that MKX will be perfect for playing with casual friends, with surely a couple of characters you don't really play at all, you can even go and choose the variations you're less familiar with to make it even harder for yourself. Still hoping they'll include a handicap option, or a 2v1 mode.

matterovermind

mindundermatter
From what I've seen, I'm interested in Kotal (all 3, not really sure of the distinction in variations - keeping it this way until game release :) ), Assassin Kitana, and Kung Lao

vegeta

Saiyan Prince
Following my typical "Rule of Two". One main and one sub. As for variations....I'll figure that out as I go. I figure master one for each character first then go from there.

LEGI0N47

I like to play bad characters
I know myself enough the know that I can't genuinely handle more than 2 chars and that might shrink to 1 depending on how much of a difference variations make. Really Kano is the only one I've seen that I want to play. There are some others that look really cool though. I'll prob just rock the story, then lab a bit before I decide though.

SLy

Noob
3 Characters all Variations.

It'll be disrespectful to just main one character this coming Game.

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
I will go through every character and study their moves and how they play...Narrow it down over hours and hours of practice... and video logs and flow charts,...I will keep a live journal discussing how each one makes me feel...Talk about it with my psychiatrist...consult the spirits and roll some chicken bones...I will go on a peyote fueled journey to find my totem fighter and wait for them to come to me in my dreams...
Then I will just main Jacqui and Kitana anyway...

Bugman

Noob
So far the characters that I'm going to use is:
1. Scorpion - Main
2. Quan Chi - Co-Main
3. Goro
4. Mileena
5. D'Vorah

Until I see another characters that I'm interest in, My characters list will stay remain.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Strongest zoner in the game that I can play naturally with. If this zoner has nothing worse than a 4-6 it'll be the only character I play competitively.

If they have more than a couple of disadvantage MUs my secondary will be the best character in the game that covers the bad MU's.

That's it. 1-2 characters max competitively. Need to maximize as much knowledge and skill into one place as possible.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Never before have i wanted to use so many characters. This game makes me want to use them all! As for mains, Im probably going to stick with my two usuals: Kitana and Sub-Zero but since Kenshi is confirmed I want to use him as well cause I loved him in MK9. Kung Lao's variations look so fun so I want to try all of his out as well so that's 4 characters and their variations. I'm really interested in Raiden and Takeda as well and obviously I'm going to learn scorpion, it would be an "injustice" to not touch MK's mascot. ;)

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
It all depends on how they play and if they fit my style... but as of right now...

I'm digging:

Cassie (Hollywood, Spec Ops)
Sub (Unbreakable, Grandmaster)
Reptile (Nimble, Noxious)
Raiden (Displacer)
Mileena

And I'll probably also try out
Jax
Jacqui
Kenshi
Takeda
Kung Jin
Johnny Cage

Won't touch:
Dvorah
Ferra/Torr
Goro
Kano

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
I plan on using the whole cast as always. There are so many awesome looking characters its hard to say who I'm going to try first in what order, but I think Kung Lao will be my first pick for a while again

At first I was thinking I should main somebody else besides Kung Lao because I mained him in MK9, but he looks even MORE badass in MKX. Every trailer about Kung Lao has been amazing so far, how could I not go with him again lol

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
I can't say. No one has really blown my hair back yet. I need to actually play the game to come to such a decision, but I'm sure after 2 years or so I will be learning the whole cast.

Plop

Noob
Kano all 3. Gonna try out Reptile, Quan, Takeda and Goro as well. Probably won't even look at the other chars