What's new

Hearthstone Discussion

Undeadjim

Green Lantern Corps.
Good job man, been 3 twice 4 numerous times. Being a scumbag and going to grind it out later in the season I can't deal with the hunter meta.

Orochi

Scorpion Scrub
Good job man, been 3 twice 4 numerous times. Being a scumbag and going to grind it out later in the season I can't deal with the hunter meta.
Its ridiculous man, i love playing handlock but impossible to play it with all the hunters had to go scumbag zoo

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
You know its funny, everyone hates hunters and builds to beat them, but the way I build my hunter kinda beats the counters and the hunter themselves.
Fun to think about.

Undeadjim

Green Lantern Corps.
Its ridiculous man, i love playing handlock but impossible to play it with all the hunters had to go scumbag zoo
Trying Zoo myself atm along with a midrange priest. Would love to play control warrior but i'm either running into slower control decks and losing a higher % of times or barely breaking over 50% on hunter not worth grinding.

Undeadjim

Green Lantern Corps.
I heard somewhere he doesn't attack the kitty and even goes around it if you taunt it, fun final boss.

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
So, @Doombawkz and I tested the limits of Kel'Thuzad.
The results were successful.
KT + Ancestral Spirit + Ancestral Spirit + Reincarnate = win.
And yes, KT's resurrections stack. So, if you have two KT's on the field and your Ragnaros dies, you'll resummon TWO Ragnaros.

Oh, and I made a nice little deathrattle/midrange/Kel'Thuzad warlock deck.
I don't expect it to go well, but it's quite nice.

Breakin Wordzz

Best Rengar NA, also ares of world
so just to prove a point i was a solid rank 13 on pay to win stone. i disenchanted everything to make a scumbag zoo deck now im rank 3...
p.s. i just started playing 2 weeks ago.

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
so just to prove a point i was a solid rank 13 on pay to win stone. i disenchanted everything to make a scumbag zoo deck now im rank 3...
disenchanted? so you didn't spend any money and got to rank 3?
how is that pay to win?
disenchanting doesn't cost you a dime

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Well, got legend again. I feel kind of sad in a way though, I have been trying various decks, and I was like alright time to get serious. I played secrets/death rattle hunter and went from 3 and a half to legend super fast...I think I went like 15 wins and 2 or 3 loses. I dont have a screen cap because I got it on iPad and I don't know how to work iPads, lol. I was getting like 60% win rate since starting at rank 5 with a modified version of Token/Midrange druid and was having a lot of fun with it, but it was taking a long time at around 55-60% win rate and I just didn't have the time to grind. So I said fuck it.

Here is the deck for anyone who wants to sneak into legend this season. It's really braindead, hunter used to be my favorite class pre-naxx, there was so few playing hunter post unleash nerf before naxx, I felt kind of good getting legend S4 with hunter. Now it's wayyyy too OP and easy.

Edit: Also, my match to get legend, I had the same guy I beat the game before that and he instantly left...LOL

This is played generally as an aggro deck, but if you have certain traps and you can set up the board to be cleared or for freezing to hit a desirable target, feel free to do that as needed.

Mulligan strat: Throw back EVERYTHING except 1 mana minions and mad scientist. Sometimes I kept the bow if i thought i'd need to take care of a 3 hp minion like priest's 1 drop. Might be a good idea to keep hunters mark against druid but I never did it. If you KNOW for sure it's zoo consider keeping explosive trap or unleash. I also keep flare against hunter and mage unless I know its one that doesnt run secrets (not very common nowadays)

Undertaker can get so out of control if they dont handle it quickly. It won me a lot of games.

Last edited:

Mr_Swizzer

OUTCAST
Well, got legend again. I feel kind of sad in a way though, I have been trying various decks, and I was like alright time to get serious. I played secrets/death rattle hunter and went from 3 and a half to legend super fast...I think I went like 15 wins and 2 or 3 loses. I dont have a screen cap because I got it on iPad and I don't know how to work iPads, lol. I was getting like 60% win rate since starting at rank 5 with a modified version of Token/Midrange druid and was having a lot of fun with it, but it was taking a long time at around 55-60% win rate and I just didn't have the time to grind. So I said fuck it.

Here is the deck for anyone who wants to sneak into legend this season. It's really braindead, hunter used to be my favorite class pre-naxx, there was so few playing hunter post unleash nerf before naxx, I felt kind of good getting legend S4 with hunter. Now it's wayyyy too OP and easy.

Edit: Also, my match to get legend, I had the same guy I beat the game before that and he instantly left...LOL

This is played generally as an aggro deck, but if you have certain traps and you can set up the board to be cleared or for freezing to hit a desirable target, feel free to do that as needed.

Mulligan strat: Throw back EVERYTHING except 1 mana minions and mad scientist. Sometimes I kept the bow if i thought i'd need to take care of a 3 hp minion like priest's 1 drop. Might be a good idea to keep hunters mark against druid but I never did it. If you KNOW for sure it's zoo consider keeping explosive trap or unleash. I also keep flare against hunter and mage unless I know its one that doesnt run secrets (not very common nowadays)

Undertaker can get so out of control if they dont handle it quickly. It won me a lot of games.
I never thought of a mad scientist meta like this, Good value with face.

Mr_Swizzer

OUTCAST
But you had nothing to disenchant so I don't get it?

You should try out Rattle Shammon, Very fun deck :)

How the fuck do I deal with Rush/Aggro decks? I've been doing fine against everything else but motherfuckers that throw everything out in the first three turns end up doing 20 damage before I can even do anything about it. Pisses me off that they can get away with it but when I try to, I get blown up.

Breakin Wordzz

disenchanted? so you didn't spend any money and got to rank 3?
how is that pay to win?
disenchanting doesn't cost you a dime
because the only "free" decks u can make are a cheap hunter deck w/0 leeroy which is a HUGE disadvantage, Zoo which is about 1k dust to make, and a mid range control shaman without doomhammer which is pretty big. Almsot every single other decks needs many epics or rares to be good decks. u cant do control priest, control warrior, handlock, control pally, token druid, control druid, miracle rouge ect.

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
How the fuck do I deal with Rush/Aggro decks? I've been doing fine against everything else but motherfuckers that throw everything out in the first three turns end up doing 20 damage before I can even do anything about it. Pisses me off that they can get away with it but when I try to, I get blown up.
Hunter with secrets

Breakin Wordzz

THIS NEEDS TO BE SAID. ok i know i came on here a noob complaining about druid but i dont think they are as op and i overreacted. Altho if u watched the vvgn tournament with kolento he 3-0 like everyone with his druid.
HOWEVER THIS IS GETTING RIDICULOUS 17 HUNTERS IN A ROW ON LADDER. HUNTER IS SO FCKING OP ITS CRAZY AND BEING CHEAP AS FCK. HUNTER IS CHEAPER THAN ZOO FFS. ITS LIKE 800 DUST. IF U PLAY CARDS THEY CLEAR AND DRAW. IF U DONT PLAY CARDS THEN KILL YOU WITH HERO POWER. EVEN IS PRO TOURNAMENTS HUNTER IS BANNED 80% AND IF THEY DONT BAN IT ITS BECASUE THEY HAVE SPECIAL DECKS THAT THEY THINK THEY CAN COUNTER IT WITH AND STILL LOSE.
IMO if you play hunter you are scum in my eyes.

Billy Dha Kid

Day 1 phenomenal grab immune
THIS NEEDS TO BE SAID. ok i know i came on here a noob complaining about druid but i dont think they are as op and i overreacted. Altho if u watched the vvgn tournament with kolento he 3-0 like everyone with his druid.
HOWEVER THIS IS GETTING RIDICULOUS 17 HUNTERS IN A ROW ON LADDER. HUNTER IS SO FCKING OP ITS CRAZY AND BEING CHEAP AS FCK. HUNTER IS CHEAPER THAN ZOO FFS. ITS LIKE 800 DUST. IF U PLAY CARDS THEY CLEAR AND DRAW. IF U DONT PLAY CARDS THEN KILL YOU WITH HERO POWER. EVEN IS PRO TOURNAMENTS HUNTER IS BANNED 80% AND IF THEY DONT BAN IT ITS BECASUE THEY HAVE SPECIAL DECKS THAT THEY THINK THEY CAN COUNTER IT WITH AND STILL LOSE.
Then make a counter hunter deck...

zaf

professor
@Breakin Wordzz

lol wtf am i reading.

hunter is presently the best deck, but it does not make the people who use the deck scumbags...

when a deck is made that completely destroys it, then people will play that and the meta will cycle like it always does.

then there is going to be a new deck everyone is running...

i really have no issues with hunter, just learn how to play around their cards

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
You know, its funny because I main hunter but also you've already invalidated your opinion before with your druid idea.
Don't like hunter? Don't play the game. Even after the Meta shifts, hunter is still going to demolish you because you suck at the game.
I mean its not like hunter is hard to beat, its just a saturated field at the moment.