What's new

Hearthstone Discussion

Undeadjim

Green Lantern Corps.
Got to rank 2 after some grinding, decided to take a break from ladder and do an arena run before I go to bed. Well it went on for a while...lol. Mage is OP.
Haha after I did some ranking and I also picked Mage in arena. The dream!

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Haha after I did some ranking and I also picked Mage in arena. The dream!

Mage is so good in arena, too many good basic cards and the hero power is just great for optimal trades.

Undeadjim

Green Lantern Corps.
Indeed man felt like a walk in the park. Unlike this laddering business 5 ranks without streaks against able body players is not easy.

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
http://puu.sh/aLtiW/5405cb8970.jpg

my deck to get to legend. thoughts?
My thoughts? Don't wander into a thread "spitting sewage" like this:

first off card games are 4 nerdz.
second off just play magic its a much better game.
no really card games are like 90% luck 10% deck strategy. I could beat the best hearthstone player in the world if i could get the right cards lol. no skill
...and then expect anyone to remotely give a shit about anything you have to say. #firstimpressions

@GGA Dizzy hit the nail on the head with mage and arena. Mage hero power is one of the best arena powers in the game, and mage basic cards flamestrike, fireball, polymorph, frostbolt are ridiculously powerful in arena and you're pretty much guaranteed to get some of them in your draft. Personally I hate drafting mage because I think the decks are uninteresting and boring to play, but if you're going for wins mage is one of the safest bets.

I've only gone 12 wins once with warlock. But it was cool because according to hearthstats I was among only a small percentage of players who were able to hit 12 with warlock at that time.

Fair play to you Legend players tilted from 3 back to 5 today and it's not fun at all.
Its definitely not an easy grind. Last season i fell from rank 1 to 5 before getting legend. Im usually the composed type but that day i was pretty close to doing this to my laptop screen XD

Undeadjim

Green Lantern Corps.
Its definitely not an easy grind. Last season i fell from rank 1 to 5 before getting legend. Im usually the composed type but that day i was pretty close to doing this to my laptop screen XD
Haha I learnt the hard way to take breaks when you're barely touching even, the problem with this game is it's not obvious when your playing bad.

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Haha I learnt the hard way to take breaks when you're barely touching even, the problem with this game is it's not obvious when your playing bad.
Yeah its hard to tell if its bad luck or bad play. I for sure went on tilt last night when I lost a 66% chance with brawl on the opponents tirion and two 1/1s, where tirion lived. The game was literally decided by that, or thats at least how I felt

Undeadjim

Green Lantern Corps.
Yeah its hard to tell if its bad luck or bad play. I for sure went on tilt last night when I lost a 66% chance with brawl on the opponents tirion and two 1/1s, where tirion lived. The game was literally decided by that, or thats at least how I felt
Pretty much how mine started I play control warrior and I counted 3 25% brawls that decided the game as a loss for me 2 against Midrange with hyena's on the board and one with a shaman where my Sylvanas got the 1/1 totem Instead of Rag a fire ele and a Loatheb i think it was. Defiantly leaves a really sour taste in your mouth especially playing these slower decks.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Is it just me or after naxx f2p ppl won't be able to compete against everything else?
too many godlike cards
Zoo still does pretty fine, and the first week of cards is honestly some of the best ones.
Plus you can still unlock Naxx as F2P using gold.

Frostbarrier

I Protect The Fridge!
Finally they added the warrior challenge ... Niiiiiice Deathbite is a sick weapon, you can activate Grom with it :D

Andromeda

I am Bard
Kitty_0527 <--- I might get a new username though.

I play as a Shaman or a Priest, mostly Shaman. And be prepared to rock out golden style.

(Hopefully you catch my reference)