What's new

Hearthstone Discussion

Druids take no skill and is the most op deck in the game. u can have no idea what ur doing a still win. a 4-6 with taunt turn 1 wtf.
So to do this you need to draw both innervates, go second (for coin), and have a druid of the claw. You do realize how unlikely that is statistically. If you get rocked by this it sucks but it's no different then games where you get a ridiculously bad draw off of a mulligan. The druid has just committed both innervates and a coin to do this. There are plenty of ways to deal with it where you end up taking 4 damage or less. 3/2+earthshock, hex, poly, backstab+evis, sap, execute, deadly shot. Priests get kind of boned by it, but that's about it. The druid has also committed the majority of his hand in this, if he doesn't draw into 2/3/4 drops he's lost a lot of tempo if you end up removing it.

Breakin Wordzz

Best Rengar NA, also ares of world
but people i jsut dont understand how broken druid is with innervates. i can understand shaman with its overload that is reasonable. play op then cant play next turn. but druids have NO drawbacks. and have a better execute than any deck in the game.

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
This deck got me alot of winstreaks so far. Toughts?

and malygos, didnt cut screen properly lol

Raging worgen works really well in this deck and spectral knight owns

edit:btw one thing i should replace is soul of the forest and get one more force of nature (not in my posession tough, need to craft it, but if u guys got any ideas if i should get some other card instead?)

Breakin Wordzz

This deck got me alot of winstreaks so far. Toughts?

and malygos, didnt cut screen properly lol

Raging worgen works really well in this deck and spectral knight owns

edit:btw one thing i should replace is soul of the forest and get one more force of nature (not in my posession tough, need to craft it, but if u guys got any ideas if i should get some other card instead?)
it got u a lot of wins becasue druid is fcking broken ffs man u go from maining the worst character in injsutice to being a top tier whore man.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
but people i jsut dont understand how broken druid is with innervates. i can understand shaman with its overload that is reasonable. play op then cant play next turn. but druids have NO drawbacks. and have a better execute than any deck in the game.
Lol...
Man, you are just too funny.
Stop trolling please.

Breakin Wordzz

Lol...
Man, you are just too funny.
Stop trolling please.
no really tho im not trolling. if u guys think im spewing sewage imagine how i feel when u guys talk about injustice. i just started playing hearthstone a week ago and im just pointing out glaring problems that will need to be addressed.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
no really tho im not trolling. if u guys think im spewing sewage imagine how i feel when u guys talk about injustice. i just started playing hearthstone a week ago and im just pointing out glaring problems that will need to be addressed.
Have you considered that you might just be terrible at the game? Anything would seem overpowered to someone who doesn't know what they are doing.

Breakin Wordzz

Have you considered that you might just be terrible at the game? Anything would seem overpowered to someone who doesn't know what they are doing.
druid is the best deck in the game so naturally it will be op thats what makes it the best deck in the game. stop being ignorant.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
druid is the best deck in the game so naturally it will be op thats what makes it the best deck in the game. stop being ignorant.
Except it isn't. Its maybe in the top half discussion, but Lock and Rogue (and new Shaman) are probably still ahead of it by a small bit. Druid has some strengths, but no, its not the best in the game. I'm still half convinced you are trolling, but if you aren't then... well I'll be right either way.

Frostbarrier

I Protect The Fridge!
Well I think that reincarnation shammy is fun to play with, but going for gold warrior is like top priority right now :)

Undeadjim

Green Lantern Corps.
I don't use hyena I prefer the bow and traps. There are decks out there with maybe one hyena and other strong beast but no bow.

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Got to rank 2 after some grinding, decided to take a break from ladder and do an arena run before I go to bed. Well it went on for a while...lol. Mage is OP.

Frostbarrier

I Protect The Fridge!
I will post my stats from my push from 5-legend for my control warrior once I get there currently rank 3.
I mainly play warrior, I will share my current deck once I get home, I've been on a streak for 3 ranks now but currently rank 10 ... I don't play much to get to Legend rank but I'm sure if I will ever have the time I will get there :p maybe even top 100 ;)