What's new

Havik General Discussion

Ptehu

Prince of Edenia
and we finally got to see his fataility (is on mkleaks reddit).

I will just say that I hope that the 2nd one will be better :)

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
So havik is grundy reborn apparently he has armour on normals and also ex hyper armour, @rooflemonger posted in another thread , fuckin hyyype

Is it revealed that Havik's real name is Dairou in the New Era? Reptile's intro dialogue...Syzoth says to Havik, "Return to Seido, Dairou." and Havik replies, "Where did you learn my real name?"

QUAN CHEEZY

Buff Havik
I really want to like Havik but he just feels a bit lacking so far... Only day 1 so I'm sure there's lots of stuff I'm missing but whatever.

Anyway here's a some bnb's I found (someone might be able to find better idk)

Midscreen:

22xxBF1, B22xxDB4 - 287.97 dmg (If you use a different starter you'll have to dash between the BF1 and B22)

22, Sub-Zero Kameo Freeze, 22xxBF1, B22xxDB4 - 311.77 dmg

22, Sareena Kameo Blades, 22xxBF1, B22xxDB4 - 346.06 dmg

22, Sareena Kameo Blades, 22, Sareena Kameo Blades, 22xxBF1, B22xxDB4 - 388.73 dmg

Corner:

22xxBF1, F4xxBF1, F4xxDB4 - 342.83 dmg

You can apply the same Kameo starters to the corner combo for more damage also.

And the same combo's work with Havik's unblockable setup but the damage scaling is so shit it's hardly worth it. (The 39% double Sareena combo scales to about 22% ((31% if you include the BF2 dmg)) for 2 bars and all your kameo meter)

Last edited:

fr stack

I feel i need that motaro kameo with its fireball reflect and teleport is it just grind invasions till i get it?

pH34rZ

Noob
Im trying to think of mixups to open opponents:
in general, b22 is a nice whiff punisher.

Gimmiks?:
B22,1+4 is a grab in the last one so we can mixup with either grab or cameo/some special?
with frost cameo: you can jail to 22 (d1 on hit or w/e) 2nd hit is overhead, sometimes i cancel into frost freeze (but totally unsafe i think?)

what are you ways to open up?

fr stack

Im trying to think of mixups to open opponents:
in general, b22 is a nice whiff punisher.

Gimmiks?:
B22,1+4 is a grab in the last one so we can mixup with either grab or cameo/some special?
with frost cameo: you can jail to 22 (d1 on hit or w/e) 2nd hit is overhead, sometimes i cancel into frost freeze (but totally unsafe i think?)

what are you ways to open up?
I just beat them with my arm untill they submit or im dead :DOGE

fr stack

PSA: Havik has 2 version's of his BF2 move, there's the regular one that reaches 90% of full screen.

Then there's a short distance version that's not listed in his movelist, BF2B, this version is normally easier to connect when you try to combo into the ex roll for the unblockable setup.
Sheeet gonna have to lab that ive been trying to get that ender to connect for ages

Shawi

Noob
anyone noticed that db1ex deals around 220 if the armour absorbs a hit? Is that supposed to be the case? I know it’s supposed to just be a knockdown but 220!

e7aaa

Noob
I'm starving to see high level havik gameplay:REO
feels like people are grinding the heck out of kombat league and not wanna share their ways yet

QUAN CHEEZY

Buff Havik
What have you been able to get off of it? The best I can do is 26-27 percent, which isn't much better than the starterxxbf1, f12xxdb4 BnB
26-27 percent isn't bad, Havik's meterless optimal off of B22 without using any kameos is only 29% anyway.

If you use Cyrax Kameo you can get 29% off of B224

I already posted this in the Havik kombo thread, but here it is again in case anyone missed it.

fr stack

What have you been able to get off of it? The best I can do is 26-27 percent, which isn't much better than the starterxxbf1, f12xxdb4 BnB
Something like
I put a couple of inputs into the kombo thread just as an idea of where to start