What's new

General/Other GTTV Reveals Raven for Injustice: Gods Among Us

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
That classic villain had a much prettier face than Raven in Injustice.

And right now I'm not even kidding. Raven has the most disformed face in the game so far. Wonder Woman does indeed look like a princess if you put her right next to Raven.

Who is old enough to remember this particular movie with Eric Stoltz?

Have you seen what her father looks like? lol

Shes never really been much of a looker per say... The face itself isnt great but everything else is amazing.. Shes evil as fuck and perfect too me...

PoweredbyProtein

Eternal student
A space control character, eh? There could have been some moves they added that would make the character better, and it looks like she heavily relies on her trait. Looks like how it functions will make or break her.

jbthrash

Nut Breaker
I'm no Raven expert, but is she generally good or evil? I thought she was just evil in the DCnU. Any in case this video just made me like Catwoman more.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Raven looks impressive, as does Catwoman. I'll be trying out both of these lovely ladies. So hype for this game!

NeverAsked4This

Sarif Industries: Private Security Officer
I love how Raven looks (although her more adult Ermac-style voice is different than what I expected). Her costume looks the exact same as in the Injustice comics, except her skin isn't red. I'm guessing the skin will change colors for Player1/Player2, sort of like how Johnny Cage/Kano/Etc. switched colors between red and blue in MK9 when two player picked the same costume.

I really hope NRS includes this as her alt costume, or even as a DLC costume

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
Oh, not how I expected her to be at all.

Can't wait to see her role in the story.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
I'm no Raven expert, but is she generally good or evil? I thought she was just evil in the DCnU. Any in case this video just made me like Catwoman more.
Generally good pre-52, post 52 remains to be seen. Her first appearance was as a normal teenager trying to escape Trigon, before she gets screwed over and sent back to him. Next time we see her she seems... bitter to say the least.

Promise I'm going to sleep this time.