What's new

General/Other GTTV Reveals Raven for Injustice: Gods Among Us

Irockz

I am Michael J. Caboose and I HATE BABIES!
Oh I'm sure she'll redeemed or some ass. She is all demony and evil probably because she made a deal with Trigon or some crap to bring back someone she lost in the metropolis blast...

Don't understand why she's not red like in the comic though...
She does turn red at some points in the video.
Anyways, she looks like a very good character (although both reveals this week demonstrated way too much of the opponent for a trailer made to reveal a character). I hope, however, her alt has a voice change as well (Tara Strong is already in the game so it isn't as if it'd be hard to acquire her services once again!)

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
wow.. I need Gifs people...

I just noticed her EX Rune Trap lookin move that summons a demon real quick in the animation....

dammmmmmm

Ugh, Chills!!!!!

Ceflapod

Noob
Those teleports she did before the super were sick (around 2:30 in the video). Raven looks awesome, so much more exciting than Doomsday imo

Also, question about the traits: Raven does hers 3 or 4 times in that video, does that mean that it'll refill faster based on damage?

Irockz

I am Michael J. Caboose and I HATE BABIES!
No man, now it has only just began, because now the Raven fanboys can come up with the theory that Trigon is actually the main boss of the game and that you will have to fight him in the end and that Raven will be the character to save the day and not Superman.

No, I've the theory that Sinestro will give Superman a yellow lantern ring and that'll be the final boss.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
No, I've the theory that Sinestro will give Superman a yellow lantern ring and that'll be the final boss.
I'm going with Lois & Supes baby survived her death and Evil Superbaby will be the boss...

Okay I promise I'm really going to sleep this time, especially when that theory is the best crap I can come up with....

Does anyone else think that she looks a lot like this classic villain?...
That classic villain had a much prettier face than Raven in Injustice.

And right now I'm not even kidding. Raven has the most disformed face in the game so far. Wonder Woman does indeed look like a princess if you put her right next to Raven.

Who is old enough to remember this particular movie with Eric Stoltz?

Great I hate Cyblax in mk9 with his fast teleport and now we have raven teleport great... _-_ going to hate fighting against her.