What's new

Getting Destiny? Join the TYM Destiny group!

4x4lo8o

Noob
I need xbone people to play with... my buddy doesn't play enough to finish some of these missions. :(
Especially the weekly stuff that doesn't matchmake you.
Me too, I'm level 24 now and don't know what to do without other people to play with. I have one friend I play with, but he's level 29 so he's basically just carrying me whenever we do stuff together.

I tried to add you but couldn't find you. Is your gt still CharlieMurphy41?

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
Me too, I'm level 24 now and don't know what to do without other people to play with. I have one friend I play with, but he's level 29 so he's basically just carrying me whenever we do stuff together.

Hey dude i wanna team up. Im lvl 24 too.

E

Eldriken

Just wondering. Every single sunsinget I have seen is wearing them and I just wanted to know why figuring there is much better gear atm
It's been the only Exotic available from the vendor for Warlocks both times he's been around. We have limited options at the moment if we can't raid.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Why does everyone insist on wearing the sunbreakers? Gauntlets are the absolute worst waste of an Exotic gear piece. The chest or helm is way better
I prefer the breakers to the helm because my legendary helm is extremely good and works perfectly with the Sunbreakers to the point where it is broken. I basically have infinite grenades and everything I do decreases the cooldown of my super, so I have a really short window to get my resurrection back.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta

KingxMurphy

I'll be on this weekend chipping away. I'm also level 24. I honestly forgot to even add..... been so busy.
I"m finally randomly getting lengendaries tho.... which is good. Trying to freaking get my Vanguard up so that I can purchase the Hand Cannon of doom.

What Class are you playing?

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
Blind_Ribbyraws conference call:

@RiBBz22 and Ducky:

New strategy for Nexus Mind:
DO NOT JUMP DOWN. Snipe the minotaurs and eventually the boss will spawn even if they aren't all dead. It will be hella exposed (lol) and we must unload solar damage from above. Every 10 seconds or so a Minotaur will spawn behind us. Keep your void weapon ready and kill it. It's like a piñata and will spill delicious ammo so we should be good. If desperate times cause for desperate measures, someone can jump off the ledge. His ghost will be revivable at the top. We can revive him to replenish his ammo. Beat him so quick I felt guilty. The strike was freer than a buy one get one. No vita games or heart attacks necessary anymore.

@Blind_Ducky

Here's the relic iron farming guide. Should tell you everything you need to know.

Played the Vault of Glass for about 3 hours yesterday. Holy fuck is it fun! Why did they lock it away from the reviewers?!

Anyhoo, I know what to do in certain sections. As confirmation that in any 6 man raid I can hold my own; while my teammates who had the same objective as myself averaged 10 kills, and died, I averaged 55 kills and 100% oracle kills once I learned what one looked like and was always alive. The Praetorians were notably free as well.

Fear me.

Blind_Ducky

Princess of the Sisterhood
Blind_Ribbyraws conference call:

@RiBBz22 and Ducky:

New strategy for Nexus Mind:
DO NOT JUMP DOWN. Snipe the minotaurs and eventually the boss will spawn even if they aren't all dead. It will be hella exposed (lol) and we must unload solar damage from above. Every 10 seconds or so a Minotaur will spawn behind us. Keep your void weapon ready and kill it. It's like a piñata and will spill delicious ammo so we should be good. If desperate times cause for desperate measures, someone can jump off the ledge. His ghost will be revivable at the top. We can revive him to replenish his ammo. Beat him so quick I felt guilty. The strike was freer than a buy one get one. No vita games or heart attacks necessary anymore.

@Blind_Ducky

Here's the relic iron farming guide. Should tell you everything you need to know.

Played the Vault of Glass for about 3 hours yesterday. Holy fuck is it fun! Why did they lock it away from the reviewers?!

Anyhoo, I know what to do in certain sections. As confirmation that in any 6 man raid I can hold my own; while my teammates who had the same objective as myself averaged 10 kills, and died, I averaged 55 kills and 100% oracle kills once I learned what one looked like and was always alive. The Praetorians were notably free as well.

Fear me.
I can't wait to play this. Too bad I have to wait till like Monday night or something ;_; assuming that works for you guys. Also thank you!

4x4lo8o

Noob
Hey dude i wanna team up. Im lvl 24 too.
KingxMurphy

I'll be on this weekend chipping away. I'm also level 24. I honestly forgot to even add..... been so busy.
I"m finally randomly getting lengendaries tho.... which is good. Trying to freaking get my Vanguard up so that I can purchase the Hand Cannon of doom.

What Class are you playing?
Sweet. That makes 3 of us, which is a decent party size to start with. I'll be on pretty much this entire weekend so hit me up anytime you see me on. I'm playing Defender Titan.

@Blind_Ducky

Thank you! That was exactly what I needed as I logged into Destiny today.

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
GOD DAMNIT SUROS REGIME IS THE EXOTIC WEAPON THIS WEEKEND AND I ONLY HAVE 22 STRANGE COINS
Have you done the weekly heroic strike yet? Also, you can get some from public events once a day i think. Also, there's farming the Loot Cave 2.0 or chests. 1 coin shouldn't be too hard to come by.

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
Sweet. That makes 3 of us, which is a decent party size to start with. I'll be on pretty much this entire weekend so hit me up anytime you see me on. I'm playing Defender Titan.
aight man, im on all weekend aswell. Ill be onine today if im not too tired. I play a warlock.