What's new

Getting Destiny? Join the TYM Destiny group!

mfkaoz

Banned
Patch next week is going to adress Cryptarch engram rates and give Vanguard strikes engram rewards. All is well in the world.
This is the only thing that is keeping me from getting rid of the game honestly. They're gonna patch the Cryptarch to actually give you an item that matches the engram you received. I just hope that they also make drops happen more often.

The_REAL_xVAPORx

smoke reset bot
Played the Vault of Glass for about 3 hours yesterday. Holy fuck is it fun! Why did they lock it away from the reviewers?!

Anyhoo, I know what to do in certain sections. As confirmation that in any 6 man raid I can hold my own; while my teammates who had the same objective as myself averaged 10 kills, and died, I averaged 55 kills and 100% oracle kills once I learned what one looked like and was always alive. The Praetorians were notably free as well.

Fear me.
ive put together a really solid crew for the vault, we made it to the last boss yesterday but ive got a couple spots on my fireteam that need replacing since they were just randoms. trying to get wafflez to Lv26 so he can run it but its a hassle now with the new patch. but let me know if youre down for tonight.

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
ive put together a really solid crew for the vault, we made it to the last boss yesterday but ive got a couple spots on my fireteam that need replacing since they were just randoms. trying to get wafflez to Lv26 so he can run it but its a hassle now with the new patch. but let me know if youre down for tonight.
I'm 100% down for tonight.

Gonna have to take an elevator to the top. That's how down I am.

Gonna have to dig up dirt and crawl from the soil. That's how down I am.

Gonna have to take antidepressants. That's how down I am.

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
Since none of you bitches want to ever play with me I gathered my own team together last night from the bungie forums and played the VoG.

Probably the most fun I've had in the game and we only beat the Templer dude and called it a night. Fun times.

The_REAL_xVAPORx

smoke reset bot

I got these pills bruh. looks like my roommate wont be running with us until extremely late so we may have to sub out a few spots, but if we have decently geared players with mics that arent total butt wash I have a very good understanding of pretty much the entire raid so we can definitely down it tonight.

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
I got these pills bruh. looks like my roommate wont be running with us until extremely late so we may have to sub out a few spots, but if we have decently geared players with mics that arent total butt wash I have a very good understanding of pretty much the entire raid so we can definitely down it tonight.
I'll be on from 11 ish EST till whenever. Hit me up if you require assistance.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler

Let's call up Stevo23

Justice

Noob
I
Ok looking for people for tonights raid at 7:30 EST Sharp. anyone interested?
m definitely down. I have a friend request to you that I'm not sure you got. I seem to have this issue where sometimes I don't get friend requests in game until the next day. I'll get the notification right away but when I click on it there's nothing there.

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
Not sure how many of you follow Destiny info on other sites but there's been a bit of commotion around a Reddit poster named 404Architect that claims to have been/is a Bungie developer and answers A LOT of questions in just what happened in the development cycle of Destiny to end up with the game that we have now. It's worth a read, even if you don't believe him.

Here's the thread over on the Bungie boards dedicated to it.

The_REAL_xVAPORx

smoke reset bot
Not sure how many of you follow Destiny info on other sites but there's been a bit of commotion around a Reddit poster named 404Architect that claims to have been/is a Bungie developer and answers A LOT of questions in just what happened in the development cycle of Destiny to end up with the game that we have now. It's worth a read, even if you don't believe him.

saw this earlier today, massive spoilers btw, kinda wish I didn't read it. but if this is true then i'll bet it will be part of an upcoming DLC. atleast we know the game DOES have a decent storyline, or did....

Vagrant

Noob

An actual Bungie employee addressed this on their forums and specifically said people were being duped by it.