What's new

Getting Destiny? Join the TYM Destiny group!

Crathen

Death is my business
Truth still has 2 rockets, not sure how Bungie bungled that one

Suros is top, let's be real

Mythoclast got nerfed in PVP so not sure what you are talking about

Hawkmoon didn't really get better, it retained the lesser of 2 range buffs and added a speed reload buff which would force you to sacrifice its range... which is the one awesome thing about the gun

Super Good Advice to everyone would still be to use your exotic slot on another gun

Thorn should be fun to use now, but still sucks compared to Hawkmoon and Last Word

No talk of Bad JuJu? Potentially the best pulse rifle in the game now in many situations. Probably the most buffed weapon in the game so far. This gun is SO fun to use now! String of curses is a great perk.
Truth has 3 rockets , check it out yourself , they just didn't update the # in the description

Range on hawkmoon isn't a problem at all unless you want to snipe fools in First Light , faster reload = more damage output

SGA is still an average PVP machinegun but it's fun to use at least

Thorn is great now lol , it still 2 hit kills in PVP and in PVE the DoT went from 22 to 86.

Bad Juju is now good for PVE no doubts , still have to try it in crucible , but i still don't like the low dmg output :(

Also Pocket Infinity is now broke -at least in PVE- ( didn't try out in PVP ) basically after you fire the first mag all the next ones will have NO CHARGE TIME, ITS BROKE MAN

And yes i think Suros Base damage should be 27/35 , right now it's kinda dumb

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
For those who don't understand Monte Carlo, I'll try to make it as understandable as possible.

POST PATCH MONTE CARLO: Stability increased, range decreased, and has a chance to FULLY charge melee ability on kill, ON TOP OF GAINING MELEE ABILITY DURING DAMAGE DEALT WITH THE GUN.

SO What Does This Mean? I'll give prime examples for each class:

1. HUNTER
-GUNSLINGER:
Knives for days. Couple that with Scavenge or the ability to get melee ability back upon precision with the knife, and you'll be what Kano wishes he was.
-BLADEDANCER: I'm not too sure how this would make BD melee ability better, but I guess you can enjoy Blink Striking all day and turning invisible more

2. WARLOCK

-VOIDWALKER: Energy Drain, Energy Drain, ENERGY DRAIN. You'll always have this available, which will help get your Nova Bomb quicker. Couple this with the ability to activate Energy Drain with Super and Grenade Kills, and you'll most likely have your Super every minute or so.
-SUNSINGER: Flame Shield all day. Armor will always be available

3. TITAN

-DEFENDER: INFINITE RECHARGEABLE FORCE BARRIER!!! If that doesn't satisfy you enough, just activate WoL with Armor of Light and enjoy taking down shotgun users.
-STRIKER: Your Storm Fist will always be available and you can either use it to gain massive Super Energy or gain health back with Transfusion.

Of course, you will need the right build to gain all this, meaning you're going to need your Strength to be at least 90%. No Back Up Plans is a good example for Titan.

Crathen

Death is my business
Anyone having fun with The Dark Below expansion here?

I definately do , did 2 Nightfalls and got Ruin Wings and The Glasshouse <3

Can't wait to head for the Crota's End soon.

New crucible maps are awesome too.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Anyone having fun with The Dark Below expansion here?

I definately do , did 2 Nightfalls and got Ruin Wings and The Glasshouse <3

Can't wait to head for the Crota's End soon.

New crucible maps are awesome too.
Yeah, I did the nightfall and got a piece of trash weapon. Two legendary engrams ended up being stuff for the class I don't have a character for...Looks like more of the same grind coming up. The new strike is really good for the Fallen majors bounty though so that is cool at least. Blue engrams drop at a way higher rate than before. Hopefully they put something in the game so you can take your old weapons over the 300 damage cap, because it would suck if everything we worked so hard to get pre-DLC is rendered pretty much useless after the DLC (i.e. Fatebringer :/ :/ I will miss youuuuuuu)

Crathen

Death is my business
Yeah, I did the nightfall and got a piece of trash weapon. Two legendary engrams ended up being stuff for the class I don't have a character for...Looks like more of the same grind coming up. The new strike is really good for the Fallen majors bounty though so that is cool at least. Blue engrams drop at a way higher rate than before. Hopefully they put something in the game so you can take your old weapons over the 300 damage cap, because it would suck if everything we worked so hard to get pre-DLC is rendered pretty much useless after the DLC (i.e. Fatebringer :/ :/ I will miss youuuuuuu)
Well it does follow the line of many MMO's where pre-expansion armor / weapons are less powerful of the new ones but i do hope that Bungie will put the older weapons on par of the new ones ( fatebringer ftw ) .

I also wish that Dead Orbit would give me that freaking Revenant shader... i'm rank 27 and i've got the other 2 shaders but the one i want is still missing lol

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Well it does follow the line of many MMO's where pre-expansion armor / weapons are less powerful of the new ones but i do hope that Bungie will put the older weapons on par of the new ones ( fatebringer ftw ) .

I also wish that Dead Orbit would give me that freaking Revenant shader... i'm rank 27 and i've got the other 2 shaders but the one i want is still missing lol
Yeah I mean even if it is a hard tedious process, we should be able to have the means to upgrade our best weapons to bring them on par with the new stuff.

I got the revenent shader at lvl 9 so hold that!!

4x4lo8o

Noob
Did the Nightfall on two characters this week. Got Ascendant energy on both. Also got Ascendant Energy from the Nightfall last week. Strongly considering not wasting my time on the Nightfall any more, I already have literally hundreds of Energys. Still desperately need shards though

Other than that I love the game still. Haven't tried the new raid yet

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
Are most people on here playing on xbox? I'm on ps4 and other than like 3 people, I haven't seen anyone playing on ps4 from here

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Crota's being a bitch, a guy I know defeated him one time and he went through 7 heavy ammo synthesis with Gajallhorn just by taking his shields and the swordbearer kicking his ass.

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
Are most people on here playing on xbox? I'm on ps4 and other than like 3 people, I haven't seen anyone playing on ps4 from here
We have a good handful of guys here that play fairly constantly. I am one of them. Reach out to Vak, Ribbz, Claude, Crathen etc, because were on PS4

I$AAC

Noob
I'm a bit late to the party, but I got this game for Christmas and I want to do some runs. I'm on xbone and I currently have a lvl 18 hunter (what can I say I like throwing knives) my GT is ISAAC 813. Let's blow shit up!