What's new

Getting Destiny? Join the TYM Destiny group!

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
Hit up the Earth farming place. I just grinded for a few hours with @TelekineticBeing and @Adrian Galvez and we got a bunch of good shit.
I gotta get my crucible marks up though so I can start buying gear from my faction.
Yeah I've spent a bit here and there at the treasure trove doing it but the best I've found are some lvl 18 Blues. I can only do it for a few cycles though before I start to go crosseyed with boredom. I think I actually fell asleep a few times.

E

Eldriken

Yeah I've spent a bit here and there at the treasure trove doing it but the best I've found are some lvl 18 Blues. I can only do it for a few cycles though before I start to go crosseyed with boredom. I think I actually fell asleep a few times.
Take some Adderall or Vyvanse and go for about 18 hours. =P

mfkaoz

Banned
Don't do it alone lol. Get in a party with some guys and talk shit while mowing down everything around you.

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
Take some Adderall or Vyvanse and go for about 18 hours. =P
Lol. The sad thing is that I'm more likely to want to try the cave than the constant Strike runs. I really wish there was a Horde mode or something. I played the Mass Effect 3 multiplayer for a year on and off and have yet to find a MMO shooter to recapture that experience and strike the balance between fun gameplay and grinding.

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
Man, this sucks. You know when you're swimming in exotics and you're mulling over which to equip and which to store because you can only equip one at a time?

.......No. No you don't.

Exotic weapons master race.

Look at me. I said look at me. You see that? That's what a man with an exotic weapon looks like. Now get out of my sight, pathetic worms.

bdizzle2700

gotta stay sharp!
Man, this sucks. You know when you're swimming in exotics and you're mulling over which to equip and which to store because you can only equip one at a time?

.......No. No you don't.

Look at me. I said look at me. You see that? That's what a man with an exotic weapon looks like. Now get out of my sight, pathetic worms.

stahp! Your scaring me! :(

E

Eldriken

.......No. No you don't.

Only one Exotic at a time? Really? That's...stupid.

So, if you have an Exotic weapon equipped, you can't have any Exotic armor? Or is it just one Exotic WEAPON?

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
Only one Exotic at a time? Really? That's...stupid.

So, if you have an Exotic weapon equipped, you can't have any Exotic armor? Or is it just one Exotic WEAPON?
You can have an exotic weapon and an exotic armor. You know how I know?

I'm bout that exotic lyfe.
GG Legendaries no Cryp

E

Eldriken

You can have an exotic weapon and an exotic armor. You know how I know?

I'm bout that exotic lyfe.
GG Legendaries no Cryp
You need to stop playing Destiny so much. It's starting to affect your brain cells. =P

TKB

Noob
Only 1 exotic armor and weapon at a time? That's super lame :(

Not that it matters, I don't even have anything legendary yet. I'm a scrub.

TKB

Noob
Don't do it alone lol. Get in a party with some guys and talk shit while mowing down everything around you.
THIS. If I tried to do what we did this morning by myself I seriously would fall asleep with the controller in my hand.

Having friends to shit talk with and screw around a little makes a huge difference.

@Saboteur-6 if you play on PS4, I'll gladly grind that cave spot with you a bit :)

mfkaoz

Banned
I know a lot of you are level 26 already. What's the quickest way to level up? I farmed for a few hours today but I only got to level 22. Are you guys just grinding out loot?

AK Stormthegates

WOOLAY!!!!
I know a lot of you are level 26 already. What's the quickest way to level up? I farmed for a few hours today but I only got to level 22. Are you guys just grinding out loot?
Do strikes to try to get above 8 light on each piece of gear and after that try to grind rep and patrols to get vanguard 2. I'm going to hit it when I get home after class and i should hit 26 after that.

I think this is the least RNG way to do things. I got lucky by getting a Legendary chest in the mail from ranking up the Cryptarch but thats about it. I also need to level crucible a little more but my weapons SUCK for pvp. Shottys and Fast ARs are too strong right now.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
Do strikes to try to get above 8 light on each piece of gear and after that try to grind rep and patrols to get vanguard 2. I'm going to hit it when I get home after class and i should hit 26 after that.

I think this is the least RNG way to do things. I got lucky by getting a Legendary chest in the mail from ranking up the Cryptarch but thats about it. I also need to level crucible a little more but my weapons SUCK for pvp. Shottys and Fast ARs are too strong right now.
what is the weapon trait that gives more range?

Hand Loaded?

Yeah.... that shouldn't be on assault rifles. :)