What's new

Guide General Zod Community Combo Guide

oh ok sry...maybe you can get a j3 into follow up for same damage? I'll probably hit the lab again tomorrow, I'm sure there's more stuff to be found

I don't know if this has already been posted, but this is the one I use for low starts:

B1, 2 xx [MB] Close Ground Blast, J2, 112 xx [MB] Phantom Strike

Think it does around 40%. The push from the phantom strike sets up zoning quite well.

cpmd4

Slaughter is the Best Medicine
Some more General Zod combos for you guys. I tried to mix it up by using interactables and trait for some pretty cool/high damage combos. I will try and see if I can work on the notations for some of these.

Check out my channel fore more; http://www.youtube.com/apostrophise

@MILE_HIGH_CLUB
http://www.youtube.com/xXFREEDOMxPILOTXx
D2 has horrible damage scaling, you'd be getting more bang for you buck not using it in a combo. However, I will say you've got some hype combos in there.

EpitomicaL

I play for FUN!
D2 has horrible damage scaling, you'd be getting more bang for you buck not using it in a combo. However, I will say you've got some hype combos in there.
LOL that hype and yeah I agree with the D2 part but I needed more time to do the Down-Back trait grab.

on that note guys; the most simple BnB's ever
J3, Back-Forward 2 MB= 27% non MB=21%
J3, Back-Forward 3 MB= 27% non MB=17%

2 from me, working on some other ideas based on those already found from the opening list.
213, dash, 12, d12 Zod Charge - 26%
f21u2 Slow Kryptonian Rifle, ji2 Kryptonian Rifle, dash, f213 Zod Charge - 36%

Found the 2nd thanks to the error of listing
"f21u2 Slow Kryptonian Rifle, ji2 Kryptonian Rifle, dash, 123 Zod Charge - 38%"
as the 38%, this one is actually 35%. Getting the f213 instead raises it another percent.

Looking through others seeing what can be done :) I love that this man has a meterless traitless 36% off a low starter <3

T4T|Nevan

"Burn baby! Burn!"
j2 f21 db2b MB j2 db1(delayed) b3 j3 123 bf2 - 49% 1 bar (46% w/o jump in)
Trait, j2 f21 db2b MB 4,4,4 (last 4 delayed until highest point of launch) j2 db1 b3 j3 123 bf2 - 56% 1 bar+trait (54% w/o jump in)
I'm pretty sure I can get more damage. I'm trying to fit in all 3 versions of his IA rifle in the combo.

Can you land this constantly? I love the combos but having lots of trouble to land the b3 after j2xx(delayed)db1.

Any tips?

iitRueii

Noob
haha Im coming up with loads of these today!

These are some possibilitys of mixups ranging from 41% - 47%

They are all meterless and have overheads and lows as a mixup.

I feel Im only scratching the potential of him!

Love this fella haha!

iitRueii

Noob
Can you land this constantly? I love the combos but having lots of trouble to land the b3 after j2xx(delayed)db1.

Any tips?
The first combo seems very tight or is it character spercific?

edit - works on grundy going to try a catwoman as her hit box is small

edit - no it doesnt, its character specific, ill stick with my 44% for now xD

Phillip

Noob
ok ill start out by saying i did not look through the whole fourm yet to much right now but im sure this might not be there if not or so help. That being said i notice that at full screen you can trait grab,db1b,db1fmb,dash,dash,jia1, now thats were it stops can any one more skilled then me crunch some numbers out of the rest of the combo?timing is strict(p.s. if its not up here i would like credit this :) O-0 lol)

iitRueii

Noob
ok ill start out by saying i did not look through the whole fourm yet to much right now but im sure this might not be there if not or so help. That being said i notice that at full screen you can db1b,db1fmb,dash,dash,jia1, now thats were it stops can any one more skilled then me crunch some numbers out of the rest of the combo?timing is strict(p.s. if its not up here i would like credit this :) O-0 lol)
Well this combo wouldnt hit and would be a waste of meter. or are you saying this is a free unblockable or a free get it?

LumberZach

XBL: KH LumberZach

I didn't try it on anyone else.. I guess it is character specific. B3 whiffs on all characters with a small hitbox.

T4T|Nevan

"Burn baby! Burn!"

Aye, I've tried and nailed the timming on db1, but its char specific like you said. Stylish tho :p

Phillip

Noob
Aye, I've tried and nailed the timming on db1, but its char specific like you said. Stylish tho :p
yea i can only lmao cause if i was to ever get hit buy it i would think (SC Agol)combos, but i hope were i start will open the door to other thinking when coming up with combos for him

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
So far B12 DB1 MB works 100% on batman and superman from what I've tried, hitting all three balls. 0% on catwoman flash and bane!!!!wtf. The last ball always misses them.

I gave up and started using 22 DB1B MB , which works consistently on everyone. It's not a low starter but it's the same cool looking combo.

Also I want to try corner 213, DB1B MB, nj J2, DB1, nj J2, DB1F, nj J2, DB1U, nj J2, 213, BF3 .

I'm really curious if db1u adds another jugglable ball instead of dropping them. If anyone is in the lab and can try this it would be much appreciated, I have to wait a whole work day before I can get to try it out :(

Disaster FX

Boom Bap Dragon
Fortress of Solitude laboratory ship (left side) combo:
Interactable, Summon Trait, 12 xx MB Close Ground Blast, Wraith Slash x2, Wraith Grab, Full Charge Ground Blast, B3, J3 xx Air Zod Charge: 51%

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
Fortress of Solitude laboratory ship (left side) combo:
Interactable, Summon Trait, 213 xx MB Ground Blast, Wraith Slash x2, Wraith Grab, Full Charge Ground Blast, B3, J3 xx Air Zod Charge: 53%
What's the difference between MB Ground Blast and Full Charge Ground Blast?