What's new

GEC Forever King wins Injustice: Gods Among Us at Kumite in Tennessee 2014!

Lets punch in the face the next guy that will say injustice is Ass.
lol do you value your arms...boy?

0__0

But on a more serious note. I can't believe Max's match against King got me excited. I don't even like that guy. But good stuff...I guess.

King <3 ggs brah.

Also DMS bulge > Injustice ROFLMFAO. If you know what I'm talkin bout. Props to you. :p

Edit: Saucy Jack is a bitch lol heh. But his commentary was amusing...I suppose. He can make a bad game, worth watching lol.

GGA Saucy Jack

The artist formerly known as ImNewbieSauce
lol do you value your arms...boy?

0__0

But on a more serious note. I can't believe Max's match against King got me excited. I don't even like that guy. But good stuff...I guess.

King <3 ggs brah.

Also DMS bulge > Injustice ROFLMFAO. If you know what I'm talkin bout. Props to you. :p

Edit: Saucy Jack is a bitch lol heh. But his commentary was amusing...I suppose. He can make a bad game, worth watching lol.
:)

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
Congrats to:
@FOREVER KING for winning it all and staying sharp the entire tournament

@AK Pig Of The Hut for breaking his tournament barrier and winning a "3-7" MU. ;)

@AK Harold For getting the Flash into top 4 and forever ending the debate on whether or not Flash is viable.

@Maxintensity25 For another top 3 finish AND a great showing at his first major.

@GGA 16 Bit For also winning an "impossible" MU twice and ending the talk of who the best CW is. I hope this motivates you to keep training Ms. Kyle. :)

@AK elitegoomba for shocking the world with his victories and laying claim to the title of best WW.

It was an awesome tournament overall, and I can't wait to see you all at SCR!

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Congrats to:
@FOREVER KING for winning it all and staying sharp the entire tournament

@AK Pig Of The Hut for breaking his tournament barrier and winning a "3-7" MU. ;)

@AK Harold For getting the Flash into top 4 and forever ending the debate on whether or not Flash is viable.

@Maxintensity25 For another top 3 finish AND a great showing at his first major.

@GGA 16 Bit For also winning an "impossible" MU twice and ending the talk of who the best CW is. I hope this motivates you to keep training Ms. Kyle. :)

@AK elitegoomba for shocking the world with his victories and laying claim to the title of best WW.

It was an awesome tournament overall, and I can't wait to see you all at SCR!
<3

Thank you master

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
@AK Pig Of The Hut

Shoutouts to Family of the hut for supporting you during this event.
Who can say that they have close ones that would let them take that long trek back to a tourney after leaving it. AND on top of that, go with them and support them. That is great motivation alone. Good stuff pig. Good to see ya place top 8.
Thanks Zaf!!!

Minh Giang

aka ChrsitianDMG on Stream
any vid of top 16/top 8/finals out there, i couldn't watch the tournament cuz it was like 1 A.M. in my country ;____;...