What's new

GEC Forever King wins Injustice: Gods Among Us at Kumite in Tennessee 2014!

KH_Captain

Nightwolf wannabe
Wow great tourney, even though im not big on injustice, seein the hype battles between ohio, gga, ak, and kh, really brought me back. Maybe i'll give the game another chance. Atl looked great, how many got top 10 geez. Gga was a force especially max n bit. FK pulling through the gauntlet of ak n gga ftw w/o wiping out gotta give batman his due. Fun times.

WayoftheFist

Cold day in hell...
Truly awesome tournament. So many hype matches. It was great seeing pig and bit break into top 8 and I have a feeling we'll be seeing a lot of them in there now. Pig vs Dave Zod mirror was awesome too. Loved seeing flash do well finally too. Saltface and harley were hype as fuck as always. Then after all that having it come down to batman and bane where Foreverking pulled out one more great set to seal it. He and max both looked great all tournament. Great tournament to watch.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
I missed the top 8 :/

How hype was it?
Hypest Yet, you wont be disappointed.

Since this game was on Evo (gave the game a bad rep) the Hype has continued to rise, now its one of the most fun games to watch

Yes, i know it can frustrating playing Rock, paper, scissors sometimes, but you have to admit it make one hell of watch over the come back factor.

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
Congrats to FOREVER BLOCK STR[K]ING on the win. Very solid play, shaping up to be the best batman, if not thee best. I take back what I said, YOU are the man to beat. I have been humbled and I respect your play. awesome job dude.

@FOREVER KING

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Lets punch in the face the next guy that will say injustice is Ass.

I was playing against Roque, Vany and Smith and the game was hella hype, this balance patch really did change the game to a LOT better, now i need to find an Ultimate version to start playing Batgirl.

InjustiHYPE