What's new

Question Gauging interest for Side MK9 Tournament at EVO Streamed by Pig of the Hut?

IF YOU ARE GOING TO EVO: Would you enter a MK9 Side tournament Streamed by Pig of the Hut?

• Total voters

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai
I feel the need to post this even though it's already stated on the poll: if you are NOT going to EVO, do not vote.

That said, I'd definitely watch the stream of this side-tournament.
Exactly. Ill be monstering it up in the cha5. Unless it happens at the same time at KOF, MK can go fuck off then.

GrandMasterson

The Netherrealm beckons
You don't need a Competitor's Pass for side tourneys do you? I only have a Full Pass.

If I can do side tourneys with just a Full Pass, I'm 100% there. The only reason I'm going to Evo is to play MK9 and DoA5U. Well, getting drunk and watching every grand final should be fun too.

Last edited:

DanCock

Cock Master!!
I'll definitely will participate. :) and help with anything if needed. Just let me know, you both have my phone number. I'll be in Vegas July 9th-13th.

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
I'll definitely will participate. :) and help with anything if needed. Just let me know, you both have my phone number. I'll be in Vegas July 9th-13th.
MM me scrub. I want my runback from December 2011 from the old days of the Wharf.

Pnut

Mouth of the Illuminati
I will be commentating with my vast knowledge of MK9. It will be hype.