What's new

FRQ|Emperor Theo Wins Injustice at UFGT:X!

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
Why is the hand lick called the "gross"? The first time I remember seeing it was when Reo beat PL at evo 2013. Is there a back story to it before then that Gross was a part of?

Hades

Noob
Why is the hand lick called the "gross"? The first time I remember seeing it was when Reo beat PL at evo 2013. Is there a back story to it before then that Gross was a part of?
Yeah gross did it when he beat perfect legend at vxg not sure if it was 2012 or 2013. Pretty sure it was the grand finals. Reo did it as a sort of joke continuing on the gross thing and both theo and 16 bit did it as well to pl at ufgt.

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
Yeah gross did it when he beat perfect legend at vxg not sure if it was 2012 or 2013. Pretty sure it was the grand finals. Reo did it as a sort of joke continuing on the gross thing and both theo and 16 bit did it as well to pl at ufgt.
Yeah I watched all of UFGT. Didn't know gross did it first at vxg though. Thanks!

BS3OOO

Noob
Congrats Theo! Man YOU look overpowered. Honeybee's Flash is HYPE. I did not want to see him get eliminated lol. I was rooting for PL but at least he got top 8. It was heartbreaking to lose like that! Great tournament.

In the future I'm looking forward to seeing Theo vs Jupiter (like everyone else), Theo vs Sonicfox, and DJT vs Sonic/Jupiter. DJT is too underrated!